Punishment

Hahaha yeah this is the part 2 of sealing the deal for someone suggested it and i liked the idea so anyways here it is HOPE YOU BUNREAS ( got no nickname for you and this pops in my weird head ) LIKE IT

《》·《》·《 》·《》·《 》·《》·《 》

( YOUR POV )

I am walking to go to the student council because the ' emperor ' ordered me to and speaking of akashi

It has been (you chose the time) since the emperor confess or much likely order me to be his girlfriend and i got to say that guy is the king of yanderes and.... his quite fierce and possesive than any other guys in the whole world.

Every time i talk to a guy and somehow he is always there! i mean how and that guy doesn't know holding back cuz every time i saw the guy being jealous he has like dark aura and with his red eyes it look like laser beams (ll* ^ *ll) ( the emoticon look ) and it simply scared the person.( just have to it is too funny i am laughing when i was writing this part i mean beams in his eyes XD LOL)

As i walk to the hallway, I somehow got ambushed or by some troublemakers in the school which are.... boys " well well looks like the (hair color ) empress is here and mind if i tell yah how smoking you are " the long haired guy said causing me to back down and find a way to not cause a "mess". " aww is the princess scared that her prince is not here " the other guy said with a gurly tone. " no i don't want to have blood ( and hair XD ) in the tiles that's why i am backing away from all of you"  i said still backing away till I ended on a wall in my back.

" Awww the little girl now is scared " the tall guy said while going very VERY CLOSE TO ME AND HOLD MY CHIN UP HIGH TO MEET HIS UGLY FACE uh oh this is very bad " and she is very cute too i might wann- " he was cut off by what was i scared of a knuckle of a sandwhich from.....akashi. Oh well i about to kick the guy in his scared place.

" you better run now or their will be blood shed around here " akashi said while sharpening his scissors the group of guys ran faster than deers and i was about to when akashi pinned me in the wall ( 0/////0 ) " umm akashi ummm.....sorry? "  i said with the sheeplish smile but it won't work TT^TT he is STILL angry

"  you ( name ) are in a big trouble you made me worry and search for you to just see you being almost kissed by A STRANGER! " he said still not letting me go he sighed and put his head in my neck i can feel my face burning from how close we were (///) " your blushing " he said in a teasing tone, I blush more and it made him chuckle god will you stop doing anything and it is making me squel and blush.

He finally stoped teasing/making ms blush and said " hmmm what would be the greatest punishment for you ( name ) chan~ "  " w-what!??! " i stutered " well then i will just have to go to your house and there think about it " he said leaving me dumbfold.....

yeah let's put your imagination do it's thing here