One kiss at a player

A/N: Hello here's a little sorry gift for making you wait ( >^< )

( Readers PoV )

" Hey guys lets play something  for this independence day "  i said looking very bored for we are in a very boring party that was created by kise

" Sure (name)chi how about a spin the bottle rollet ( sorry for wrong spelling and rollet since it has everyone on it ) the one who was picked must be kissed by the chosen person  " 

" sure " i said and surprisingly everyone agreed including ..akashi ( A/N IMPOSSIBLE ) I was the first person to spin and i got the word everyone i looked confused and asked what does it mean and somehow eveyone stand up and said " you have a kiss for all of us "

I was shocked but it was cut of when i felt a pair of lips in my forehead and i looked at who it was i saw that it was Murasakibara when you look at others point of view we looked like a brother and sister he left and i giggled.

Next was Midorima he blushed and kissed me in the cheeks and i only smiled at him that only made him blushed in a deeper red.

After Midorima was Aomine he smirked and kissed me full on in my lips i blushed and it just made him grinned.

" no fair i want a kiss in the lips too " kise said and kissed me in the lips as well but in a softer way than aomine's " there " i blushed and giggled

Akashi was next, he only kissed me in forehead and whispered something about me... mine or something

Last was tetsuya and he only gave me a kiss in the cheeks and whispered something that made me blushed " we like you "

( AN THIS IS A SMALL INTENSE NOSE BLEEDING SHIRT STORY )