Sealing the deal

( a/n I just realize my akashi is a little... Out of character ( true self: liar! you know it all along ) so here's another akashi fanfic then next is my cute emotionless Hubby...TETSUYA ( no ofense to others who loves tetsuya. Akashi and other fangirls: (*^*) * glares and daggers * ( lol )Me: DON'T KILL MEH T - T ) * ahem* Anyway ENJOY ♥ Ps. in here you are like akashi but the 2nd i know i know That's. Impossible. but in my weird world your awesome and absolute cuz I LOVE YOU GUYS

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

( Your Pov )

I was always 2nd best, the second in everything that includes chess, shoji, math, science, english, sports or any intellectual things. God! even a simple populariy contest in the place of student president i still lost, i lost to anything when it comes to him, he had stolen any 1rst place, even my heart. I will always lose when it comes with Akashi seijuuro.

Yes Akashi Seijuuro is my greatest rival and somehow crush even if it's pain to admit it he is attractive. As i go to the student counsil room because of "Mr. I am always right's "

orders ( lol ) and even through i was his / the whole school's vice president just remebering what he said gives me chills.

Flash back brought you by Akashi's Scissors ( i bet no one can say awww in this XD )

I was reading hamlet for my literature class when i heard the doors in my classroom opened and every one was silent. I ignored it thinking it was the teacher but i was wrong.

" ( name ) "  i heard his familiar voice i slowly stand up and turned to the source of the voice but the thing i didn't notice was how close he was and when i turned we were so close to each other that just a step mire our lip would meet (///) i simply back away while fighting the blush that will soon show in my cheeks. Yes? Akashi kun i said finally recovered by the sudden event. "Meet me in the student council after dismisal, i'll wait there and no this is not a request this is an order, if you don't follow my orders you know that there will be a huge punishment waiting for you the next time we meet " he said in monotone after his statement he left ( LIKE A BOSS NO LIKE AN EMPEROR X) ) 

The end....... of the flashback xD

As i opened the door the first thing i saw was him playing shoji with himself. " Your late " he said stoping playing recognizing my presence. " sorry, teachers needs me to put something in their desks " i said casually yeah i am one of the fewest people who are not afraid of him XD " sit " he said no he COMMANDED but eventually i followed him and he began too say why he ask me here.

" I realize that you have tons of boys and someone keeps on saying ( A.K.A Reo Senpai ) that you have been nicknamed as the ( Hair Color ) Emperess and as the emperor i ordered you to stop being, talking, or even looking, at other boys except for me and any family member that is a boy, you don't need them you just need me, if i saw you with any guy you will commit a serous punishment that will make your whole body sore the next day, Any Questions? " He said with a smirk on hus face while am blushing and shocked at the same time look (ô//ô) but more and less i nod my head. " Good now to seal this he said and that moment he pressed his lips on my lips it was a rough but sweet kiss just like my emperor.....

A/n Hahaha That Was Great i Wish Anyway Please Comments Or Vote For More And Horray 3000 Reads Yeah New Record