Emerald Is My New Favorite Color: Part 1

~Jesse's POV~

     Ok, so I know this makes me sound crazy, but I dunno what to do.  I've always wanted to meet Pentatonix, but since I'm an orphan, I always thought it was impossible.  So I never really thought about what I would do when I actually met them..

~Skylar's POV~

     Lizzy, Lilyn, Jesse,
and I were taken to our room by Kirsten, the only girl in Pentatonix. I couldn't help but ask,"Does it ever get crazy being the only girl in Pentatonix?" She smirked at me with some sly eyes. "Well", she said," Not anymore......."
***************
**************************OMG IM SOOOO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND THAT I HAVENT UPDATED!!! I've been at CampKidJam, which if you didn't know, is a church camp for churches to compete in a competition but you get points by winning activities that have to do with a lesson about God! It was sooo much fun and I'll tell you all about it in a new book I'm creating! It's to share all my thoughts, experiences, and mistakes so you can learn from my life, and not learn it the hard way yourself!

Make sure to follow the following*no pun intended*
Pentaholic2015

cutegirlzgamer

LelaAwesomeSauce

iloveBumblebee101

geekygamer3
And finally
MarkTwain32392

(P.S: GUUUUD-
BAIIIIII!!!!!)