Daniel - Chapter 8

Daniel

It was already after classes when I am going to see Jake. We were supposed to meet at lunch, unfortunately he text me that he had a meeting with the principal and all of his officers in the club for some sort of thing I don't care what it is. I told him that we will just meet after class by his car. I can't deny it, for the rest of the year, we can't be together for lunch. I kinda love it because I can get a chance to eat together with my own circle of friends like what happened earlier.

I usually sit on the bonnet of his car. I love his choices in cars actually, plus he studies more automotive and tells me that he wants to be a test driver for Ferrari and a professional racing driver in the future. I know its a bit dangerous knowing in the past there are a lot of racing drivers that are seriously injured and killed during races but he told me that he will be alright. Over-confident boyfriend, right? Anyways, he is such a cool guy.

I stayed there for around fifteen minutes just playing some music in my phone and relaxed. A perfect weather today. I wonder why Jake is so excited about tonight that he keeps me on reminding about it. I do sometimes forget about our dates, and by the time I remember it, he is there already waiting outside my house and I just ask him what is he doing there. He would always hit me in my forehead to remind me of our date. Totally embarrassing, really. Forgetting your date with your boyfriend and ask him what he was doing is such a thing that makes our relationship like a crazy roller coaster ride. He would get mad at me every time I do that  but he hands me over a bouquet of flowers and looks away blushing red hot.

Its been twenty minutes already and he isn't here yet. Now that's a bit worry. He isn't usually this late unless he text me that he is but not today. So, I jumped off his car and started to walk. Before I could reach the end of his car, he jumped off from the behind with his arm open wide and wrapped me with it. I was caught surprise again. Damn. I should have expected it from him. Then he smashed his lips into mine and bit the lower part of my lips. I responded it by kissing him hard. His tongue is struggling to go in so I allowed it. I pulled away from that kiss to catch a few breaths, "You surprised me, you dick head. I could have fainted and died you know." 

"Now, now, no need for you to say those words to me. I just like surprising you every day and every time." he pulls away and made his way towards the driver's seat. He unlocks the car and we both get in it. I wasted no time and jumped in front of him and kissed him hard. I held his wrapped his neck with both of my arms. He held me by my waist. "We need to go now, and better change to your casual clothing. Its pretty much dangerous for you to wear that in public. Don't forget your military code stuff."

"Does that mean I can go naked in your car? I always fantasized on getting naked in a car. But I warn you, don't want you peeking on me while I change." sounding a bit flirtatious, playing his hair while I still sit on top of him. I unbutton one by one the buttons from my camo suit. 

"I won't peek on you I will leave the car cover in front and close the windows for you. I will turn around and close my eyes. Satisfied?" he smiles with a sly smirk. His cheeks are turning red and touches my body like he was tempting me. 

"Okay, now turn around so I can change. By the way where are we going anyway? Don't tell me you're going to bring me in a hotel room and smash me on the walls?" stripping all my clothes off while giggling.  I quickly pulled out my camo suit and changed into my casual clothing, dark blue turtle neck and a pair of black skinny jeans. I took off my combat boots and put on my Converse which he gave to me last Valentine's Day.

"Good to see you wear those shoes. I haven't seen you wear them quite often."  he started the car engine and we went off. 

"I just wanted to wear this on special occasions and I feel that today is a very special one." 

"I guarantee you that this will be very special one."