First Transformation

Hiccup looked over the blue sea, while riding on Toothless, the Night Fury, his best friend. He smiled as the breeze went through his hair and he flew more in the sky, seeing a beautiful sunset. He loved how the cool sea breeze hit his face and how Toothless just glided through the wind, feeling free.

"Okay bud. Let's do it."

Toothless moaned and Hiccup just rolled his eyes and jumped off Toothless and they both fell a few feet, just above the water. He then pulled out his red flyer and they both just began to fly across the sea and Hiccup looked at Toothless and he looked at Hiccup and smiled a gummy smile.

But, when Hiccup just began to feel free, he then saw a blood red moon and got a headache. He clutched his head and then felt it go away just as fast. 

He shook his head and then looked down at Toothless, who gave a worry like look in his green eyes.

"I'm fine bud. It was just a small headache. It was probably nothing too bad. Come on, let's head back to the Edge before Astrid decides to kill me."

Toothless grunted and the duo began to go ahead and fly back, but every once in a while, Toothless would get a sad look, wondering about his friend or brother, is a way that he sees it.

Once they got back to the Edge, Hiccup felt the headache return again, but it was much harder than before. He got off Toothless, unsteadily, he wondered over to his room, but collasped on the floor, closing his eyes.

His green eyes reopened and got on his knees, feeling pain begin to enter all over his body. Hiccup tried to get onto his bed, but he instead was greeted by a silver moon, glowing near him.

              ~I'm that good at doing a transformation sequence so please try to go with it~ 

He looked at his right hand and saw his nail beginning to fourm claws and hair was beginning to grow all over his hand and arm, as his clothes began to rip and tear. 

His mouth began to hurt and he spat out blood, onto the wooden floor before him. He put the clawed hand under over his mouth, letting some of the blood go there instead.

He held his breath, as he heard a knock on the door, and a voice of the strong female viking, "Hiccup, are you in there? I didn't hear you or Toothless walk in."

He calmed himself, trying to ignore the pain, and said, as calm as he could, "Y-Yeah, I just wasn't f-f-feeling well. I-I'll be in my room p-p-probably tommorrow as w-well."

He heard the sound of footsteps leaving, as he let out a breath of relief, but felt the pain get even stronger than before. He speat a little bit more blood, but felt pain begin to go through his ears. Hiccup both hands, on his ears, feeling the pain begin to get worse from them.

He left as his ears began to grow and change, but there was a little blood beginning to fourm on his hands and pain made him black out.

But in his place now was a brown wolf with glowing green eyes, ready to pounce on anything that comes in its way.