Prologue - Five years ago

**ZEKE**

"I now pronounced you husband and wife," deklara ng pari na kaharap namin. "You may now kiss the bride"

Tumingin ako sa babaeng katabi ko. No doubt, she is really beautiful in her plain white lace gown. She looks so innocent and regal. From her brown eyes, to her pointed nose down her pinkish lips. I could stare at her for years pero di pa din ako magsasawa.

Sam, my wife. I can't believe I'm married to her. It's like a dream come true.

I removed her veil and lean close to her but she suddenly went stiff. I immediately wrap my arms around her waist and pull her towards me.

Oh baby. You're not going anywhere. I'm gonna claim that kiss no matter what.

As my head approach hers, she instantly shuts her eyes. I smirk staring at her, and without further remarks, I kissed my bride.

The moment my lips touched hers, I pulled her closer to the extent na kahit hangin, hindi na makakadaan samen. She gasps which made her open her mouth. I took the opportunity and deepen our kiss. Her lips taste like heaven. I hear the crowd clapping in the background but I don't care. She's all that matters and the kiss that we are sharing.

I ended the kiss when she slightly pushed me. Kailangan ko na ding pigilan ang sarili ko. I'm having this urge to ravish her but I don't want to embarrass her in public. If we will do that; I want us in the comfort of our home, in our bed, alone.  Ayoko ng may audience.

Hinarap na namin ang mga taong kanina pa pumapalakpak. I saw my mom shedding a tear habang pinapatahan ng dad ko. While her parents are on the other side, smiling widely at us. Everyone seems so happy seeing us tied the knot.

And then I look at her. She's smiling pero hindi yun umaabot sa mga mata nya. "What's wrong?" di ko mapigilang tanungin.

Umiling sya at sinabing, "I just want this over and done with. How long will this charade last, Zeke?"

Kumunot ang noo ko pero di ko sya pinansin. I'll pretend I didn't hear that. I don't want to ruin our wedding. Yes, this might be a wedding of convenience, but I'll make sure that this will last as long as I live.

*****A/N*****
Ang tagal kong ni-revise to. Di ko pa din kasi talaga alam kung pano tatakbo yung story. Hahahaha! Anyway, sana magustuhan nyo tong magulong storyang to, kung may nagbabasa man. 😉