THE HEARTS

DISCLAIMER:

I DO NOT OWN THE MAZE RUNNER. ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE AUTHOR WHO WROTE IT HIMSELF, JAMES DASHNER, AND THE DIRECTOR OF THE MOVIE, WES BALL! I, HOWEVER, ONLY OWN MARGARET AND HER NON BOOK PLOT LINES. ALSO, THIS VIDEO DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. IT MERELY INSPIRED ME TO WRITE THIS SO CREDIT GOES TO THE PERSON WHO MADE IT !

DEDICATION:

Thank you so much @CarKann for making the cover. You guys should check out her YouTube streams and show some love/support! She absolutely deserves it :)

 You guys should check out her YouTube streams and show some love/support! She absolutely deserves it :)

Summary;

Normally, all of the Gladers would be found in the Box.

But this one was different. 

Instead of being found in the Box, she was found in the Deadheads by the one and only, Thomas. Out of the rest, she believes he is the only person she can trust. And she, like the rest, has no recollection of her previous life other than her name.

Margaret.

And, much like Thomas, she also has this feeling that she has been in the impenetrable Maze before, and just has this incredible urge to escape from it, knowing it's the only way out. . .

«❦»

❝We are the hearts and the future runs through our bones. . .❞