Instagram

Claire POV

"Tess, look at this dork over here!"I said.
Pause!
First let me tell you about myself. Hi, I'm Claire Reynolds. I go to Lake town High School. I am your general popular girl. I used to be like the Greg on Diary of a wimpy kid. But 8th grade year, I made myself known because my parents got a new, very high paying job, and happened to know how to spend their money. On Me!!! So basically I have a dream life. I got the best shoes, clothes,Phone,and all around perfect life. So let me stop talking and let me continue the story!

"LOL" Tess said. "I am not a dork" "Girl look at you! You is as pretty as a hobo's butt." Everyone oooohhh and aaaaaaaahhhhhhh inside the big crowd of people. " will you please leave me alone! Aint nobody in this rachid sh=chool wants to talk tyo you because you is so mean to everybody. Oh and I say your instagram Account. 5000 followers would be cool but I looked at the followers and probably about 4990 are FAKE! " Everyone behind her Yelled , and because I just got served , I had to get a comeback quick, and I did! " hold up!u stalking my instagram account!let me guess, you don't got anything better to do because YOU DONT HAVE A LIFE!!! Second of all, you don't have a Touchscreen! you got a Blackberry! so you must of either used somebody elses phone , or went on a computer and did it, Wait nevermind. A computer is way too much for your budget!" every yelled and laughed and I walked away like a boss.