Be Mine *Louis Tomlinson Fan Fic*

~Chapter 1~

I woke up to see a bright light reflect off my window. I went to my closet to get dressed, I through on a gray sweater and some jeans with gray uggs. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then grabbed the curling iron and curled my hair. I checked the clock '7:55'. "Time to leave sweetie" My mother called from downstairs. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I began to walk to school. "Katie?!" My best friends said screaming from the other end of the hall. 

I had two best friends in school, Madison and Sophia. "Oh my gosh did you hear?!" Sophia screamed. "No what?" I said. "THERE'S A NEW KID!" Both them shouted. To Madison and Sophia a new kid meant new boyfriends but not for me. In school I wasn't really the popular one with tons of friends and a hot boyfriend. I was the dumb one that sat in the back of the room and was shy in front of anyone I didn't know.

"Cool" I said not having a care in the world. "You really don't care, Do you?" Madison said sarcastically. "Well not really. Boys don't even know I exist." I said. "Oh come on. ' give it a try who knows what might happen" Sophia said. "I guess" I said with a tired look. *DING DING*

-First Period-

My Social Studies teacher walked in the room. She had a light pink pant suit and has her hair in a bun. Her name was Mrs.Lemay and was one of the most annoying teacher in the school. "Class, we have a new student. Mr.Tomlinson." Mrs.Lemay said with a big grin. "Umm...Let see who shall you sit next to?" Please don't say my name. Please don't say my name. "Oh how about you Katie?" I smiled shyly. Great just great. He sat down next to me and let me tell yeah it was awkward as hell. "Hi I'm Katie" I said. "Hi, I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson." He said with a great big smile.