Chapter 4

Previously: Katie got kidnaped b Derek. Harry & Louis found her tied up. She's in the Hospital now.  

*****************************************************************************************************************

-1 Week Later-

Louis was bringing me home in the car. After a week I felt a little better I still had a few brusies on my arms but I felt better. We got home and I immediately got up stairs. "How you feeling Babe?" Louis asked. ''Better, I'm just scared." I said. "Baby why you scared Derek isn't going to get you. I'll make sure of it" He said feeling concernd. I walk up to him and hug him. All I wanted to do is just be with Louis right now. No one else, I just want him right now. He picked me up bridal style and layed me down. He kissed my lips ever so soft. I bit the bottom of his lip, letting him know that I wanted to enter. He opened his mouth as our tounges danced. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck making sure he wouldn't leave.

-Morning-

Sadly it was a Monday so I had to get up. Louis shook my shoulder lightly trying to wake me up. "Babe Come on, alright you asked for it.." He said. "TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!!' He screamed while tickling me. "AHHH STOP AHAHAHA STOPPP" I screamed playfully. I opened my eyes to see the most gorgeous human that I ever layed eyes on. He smiled at me and kissed my cheak. I got up and got dressed. I just through on some clothes that were comfortable and brushed my hair.

We got to school. Right when we walked in Louis held me tight behind him but not to tight. I knew why, I saw Derek walking down the halls. "Baby don't let him get me" I whisperd in Louis's ear. "I won't" He said. "Look what the cat dragged in" Derek said with a sarcastic look. "What the fuck do you want Derek?!" Louis shouted. "Oh you know what I want, I want her" He demanded. I felt sick to my stomach when I heard those awful words come out of his mouth. "Well you can't have me" I said with the dirtiest look. "What did you say?!" He shouted. "Let me tell you so you understand. YOU.......CAN NOT......GET.......ME.. OK..? DO...YOU ...UNDERSTAND??" I said talking to him like he was 5. Louis giggled. Derek saw Louis giggling and right then and there I saw Derek's fist rise I knew he was going to punch him, but before he could I jump infront of Louis and kick Derek in 'the place' where it hurts. He fell to the floor. "WHAT THE FUCK! YOU LITTLE SLUT!" He shouted. I felt terrible when he said that. I wanted to cry, no one has ever called me something so sick.

Before I could even think Louis through a hard punch right to his Dereks eye. "Come on" he said. I walked behind Louis following him to my locker. All of a sudden I felt arms wrap around my waist and mouth. I tried to scream so Louis could help me but my mouth was covered. I got pinned up against a sament wall. IT WAS DEREK. Man he couldn't keep away. He took his hand of my mouth. "What do you want!!" I screamed. "YOU!" He said. And with that he slammed his lips up against mine. They were wrough and dry.

Louis's POV

I was walking down the hall wait Katie. "Hey Baby?" I asked. I didn't hear her answer. I turn back to see her at the other end f the hall slammed up against a locker while Derek was trying to kiss her. It broke my heart to see him do this. My blood boiled. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell across the Hall. I run to Katie. I could tell she was crying. Her mascara was smudge from her tears. "YOU JUST CAN'T KEEP AWAY CAN YOU?!" I shouted. Derek knew I was going to beat the shit out of him. As I was walking I saw something I never imagined I would see. Derek grabbed Katie's shoulders an slammed her up against the wall 3 times. She fell to the floor. My heart broken into a million pieces. I rush to her but before I could touched her I punched Derek harder then I ever did. He hit the floor and was passed out.

I grabbed Katie bridal style and rush her to the car. I didn't know if she was okay. I drove her straight to her house. My eyes began to become blurry from all the tears. I loved Katie and if she ever died or was hurt I would hurt anyone in my path. I brought her up to her room and layed her down. 2 hours passed and she finally woke up. "Hmm..Where am I?" she asked with a shy voice. "Your home, Derek nocked you out." I said. "I'm scarred Louis, I never want to see him again, and evertime I do I get hurt." she said. "I know, I know, I'm sorry this happened, But I promise you he's never going to touch you ever again"

"I don't want to go back there if Derek is there" I said. "Babe you can't drop out. Don't worry I'm not gona let him get you. From now on you stay by my side at school everywhere. Ok?" He asked. "Yes" I said. "Can I go back to school right now then?" I asked. "As long as your not out of my sight" Louis said with concern. We got back to school, right now it was lunch and everyone was in the court yard eating. I held on tight to Louis's hand. "Let's go sit here" I said. We sat down next to Madison & Sophia who had a new friend with them. "Who's this?" I asked Madi & Sophia. "Oh this is Hope, we met in Science. Is it cool if she sits with us from now on?" Sophia asked. "Yeah, Nice to meet you." I said. "Nice to meet you too" Hope said. "So have you seen any cute boys lately??" Madi asked. "Well i do have my eye on this 1 guy in my History class, his names Niall Horan" she said. "Oh, I know him. He's my bud." Louis said. "Oh cool do you think you guys could set us up?" Hope asked. "OMG YES!" Sophia shouted. "Hey Niall! Come here!!" Louis shouted across the court yard. "Hey guys!" Hope blushed. "H-Hi" she said. "Oh, who is this pretty babe?" Niall asked. "This is Hope, she's new." Louis said. Niall smiled at Hope. "Well Hope, would you want to go on a date sometime? Like get to know each other maybe?" Niall asked with a wink. "Sure" Hope said.

"Ohhh La la" Madi said. I laughed.

*RING RING*

-Lunch Over-

***************************************************************************************************************

Sorry short chapter. I will update soon! (: