Chapter 12

Here's Chapter 12. I'm not really sure what's going to happen this is coming from random ideas I thought of. Hope you enjoy!

Oh Btw Thank you so much for 64 followers! <3

-Katie

*************************************************************************************************

Niall's POV

Ugh.. I woke up to hear my phone going ballistic with music. I just remember, it Monday. ''Oh Joy!'' I mumbled to myself sarcasticly. I wasn't sure whether to text Hope or not. I don't know if she is still mad at me. What ever.. I'll just check my Facebook.

I logged in to see 15 notifications, 24 messages, and 3 friend requests. Dayum. I checked the Friend requests first.. Except, Except, Except. I then checked my Notifications. HOLY SHIT. They are all about Hope! Everyone saying I'm a jerk...What the f*uck? I looked to see where there all from.. Hope's status update.

 Hope: Well I guess I'm single. I never thought this would happen. :'(

Oh man! She sad. I never wanted that! Ugh. I read through the comments..

Jen: What the f*uck happened!! What a jerk! >:c

Ashley: You don't deserve him. You will find someone better.

 Aw :( Don't worry he's not worth it. <3

I then saw that Katie commented. Katie: I'm so sorry Hope. <3 I hope you feel better.

Now I feel terrible. Why does life always have to screw everything up. I wrote a status update saying what happened but not giving to much info away.

Niall: I'm sorry If I hurt anyone. I never meant too. Please forgive me everyone. Shit happened last night. I know you all think I'm a jerk but I just really hope you all forgive me.

Katie: I forgive you. I hope everything get's better.

She's so forgiving. I just wish I could tell her how I felt. But Louis's my bro, I can't do that to him & I can't do that to Hope. UGHHHHHHH F*UCK MY LIFE!

-End of Niall's POV-

Katie's POV

I woke up to hear my alarm clock going crazy! Gawd I hate that thing.. I unlocked my phone and went on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. When I got on Facebook I saw Hope's status. I feel so bad, What happened last night when she was talking to Niall? Are they really broken up? Erg, Poor Hope & Niall they were so cute together.

I got dressed and curled my hair, then added makeup. I checked my phone '7:10' Er I really wish school didn't have to start so early. I grabbed my bad and keys and headed out the door. I waited, and waited, then finally the bus came. I got on and sat in the back alone and put my bag to my left as I sat leaning against the window.

When I got off the bus Hope came running towards me with tear filled eyes. "Hope, What's wrong?" I asked. "N-Niall..I- I -I Think h-he likes y-you." She said saying in between sobs. "What?! What are you talking about?" I asked. Why would Niall like me? HE HAS HOPE! She fricken gorgeous! He wouldn't like me. She finally quit her sobbing and spoke. "He said last night that when he saw you he just went crazy." She said as a tear slipped from her eye. "What? Oh my gosh. Hope, I'm so sorry" I said.

I saw Niall and I rushed toward stomping my feet hard on the ground. "We need to talk!" I spat.  "Okay..? What's wrong?" Niall asked. I gabbed his hand (Not like that) and lead him to a spot where no one was around. "What the f*ck is wrong with you!?" I whisper/ shouted. "What are you talking about!?" Niall said.

"Hope told me that you said last night that when you saw me you went crazy. She think you like me" I said. He froze. OH MY GOSH! Was this true? How could that be?! "Oh my gosh! You do?" I said surprised. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt Hope. I swear! I guess over time I sorta grew feelings for you. Please don't be mad" Niall said. "I'm not mad. But why do you like me? You have Hope, LOOK AT HER! SHE'S GORGEOUS!" I said. "I don't know there's just something about you.. I can't explain" Niall said. He leaned down and kiss my rosey pink cheeks. "N-Niall I'm with Louis member?" I said.

"What? I thought you two broke up after last night." He said. "No, We made up" I said.

"Oh..Okay..Um..I gota go." Niall said looking down. I could tell he was disappointed from what he heard. I didn't want to hurt his feelings, I'm with Louis though I can't just leave Louis.

**************************************************************************************

Chapter 13 is coming soon! If you liked this chapter or book please vote. It would mean a lot.

Sorry short chapter. I couldn't think of any thing else. /:

-Katie