Chapter 6

Louis POV

I went out with the boys last night, and I guess I got drunk next thing you know I see Madison in her undergraments sleeping next to me. What the fuck happened last night? I have to tell Katie but i just hope she dosen't get the wrong idea. All of sudden i heard a knock at the door, SHIT It was Katie. "Um Hi" I said. "Hey you called and didn't answer is everything ok?" She asked. "Um yeah" I said nervously. If she found out about last night our relationship would be ruined.

"Well can i come in?" Katie asked. SHIT SHIT SHIT!! "Um no...it's messy. i said. 'lie' She pushed the door open to see Madison. "Katie listen it's not what it looks like." I said worried. She walked up to Madi and slapped her cheak. Then walked over to me and slapped me across the face. I couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth. "Louis were done." Katie said while tearing up.  "KATIE WAIT?!" I screamed. I can't loose her shes my everything.

-End Of Louis POV-

I can't believe this. I have to forget everything. Him, our memoreis....EVERYTHNIG! But whos gona protect me from Derek what if he trys to get me again? I stayed home the next 2 week. "Sweetie, you have a visitor." My mother hollered up the stairs. "UHHH WHY WON'T THE WORLD JUST GO AWAY!" I shouted. "Hello Love" a familar voice i heard. I pull the covers down from over my head. And there in the doorway i saw Louis standing there.

"Uh What do you want?" I said harshley. "Please, Just listen" He said. I really didn't want to see or talk to him. "Katie, I know your hurting, but sleeping with Madison was just a mistake. Belive me. I got drunk that night and next thing you know Madison is on the other side of my bed." He said. "How could you forget sleeping with someone 'KNOWING' You HAD a girlfriend?!!" I screamed. "Had?" He asked. "Louis, right now i don't think i can forgive you for sleeping with my bestfriend." I said. "Baby, Please?" He said. "Just go. Please i need to be alone." I said

-School-

I walk down the halls hoping i wouldn't see Madi Or Louis. Oh great Madi came running my way. As she was running i turned around and started walking the other way. "Wait! Katie, Wait up!!" She shouted. "What?" I said with a annoyed look. "Please I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you things just got crazy that night and i didn't know what was happening, I would never try to hurt you. I know your never going to forgive me for what i did but...Look, Louis is sitting over there like his life is over.

He won't talk to anyone not even Hope or Niall. He loves you Katie." She said. I turned around to see Louis sitting at a table alone with his head down. He looked miserble. "I-I don't know" I stuttered. "Katie, I know what we did was a HUGE mistake but it was my fault and i'm telling you now he did nothing." Madi said with concern.

"Madi, I don't know if we'll ever be the same. But i'm willing to try to be your friend again." I said. I turned around and walked over to Louis's table. "H-Hey" I said shyly. "What the Fuck do you want?" He mumbled. "Um..It's me. Katie" I said. His head shot up like a rocket. "Oh Katie I'm sorry i didn't know that was you." He said. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Madi told me everything, i'm sorry for not listening to you." I said. "No, don't be sorry if anyone should be sorry it's me. What i did was terrible, i was stupid, i didn't know what was going on, i was selfish not thinking that i had you, i-i'm just sorry. Please forgive me." He said. "I-I don't know Louis, i don't want to get hurt again.

"You won't, I never intenally tried to hurt you. Please give me a cha- " I cut him off and kissed his lips. I missed him so much!  I pulled away as i smiled. He smiled back. "So you forgive me?" He asked, "No, I just kiss people for no reason" I said playfully joking. "Haha very funny" He said smiling.

************************************************************************************************

Sorry short chapter I might add more to it later. Hope you enjoyed.