Chapter 3

Louis's POV

"KATIE?! KATIE?!?"

The line went dead and my heart sunk like the Titanic. I called the Harry letting him know that I need help.

~On the Phone with Harry~

Harry: Hello?

Me: HELP! KATIE GOT KIDNAP BY DEREK!!!!

Harry: WTF!! WHERE IS SHE!?!

Me: I don't know, I found a note on the kitchen table. It said she was going to Starbucks but one of the roads is blocked so...SHE MUST HAVE WENT DOWN THAT DARK STREET!

Harry: I'll be at the house in a few minutes.

Me: Okay

~Phone Call Ends~

Harry pulls into the drive way. "Get in!" He yelled. We go down that dark alley and stop in the middle of it. I found Katie's phone. "I found her phone!" I yelled to Harry. There were burned tire marks on the road, they must be from Derek's car. "Let's follow this tire trail."  I said. He really didn't know how to drive seeing all the scuff marks on the ground. The marks lead to this old a bandon house. We had to be quiet we couldn't  let Derek know we were here. All of a sudden I heard Katie scream from inside. My blood boiled. Knowing that stupid a** has my poor love in there. We finally got to the front door and I kicked the door down. "WHERE ARE YOU DEREK?!!" I shouted.

*Screams* "Katie?! Where are you love?" I was so worried. "Down here there in the basement" Harry said. He busted the door down and as we were walking I saw my poor love tied up in a chair. Bruises going up and down her legs and arms. Bleeding from the rope pressing up against her skin. Her lipstick was smudge, he must have tried to kiss her. It made me sick seeing her like this. She doesn't deserve this. "LOUIS, HARRY LOOK OUT!" Katie shouted. I turn around to see Derek holding a hammer. I quickly kick his leg in the other direction making him fall to the cold hard floor. I got on top of him and punched his face in. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET SICK BASTERD!" I shouted as I punch his face. I turn around to see Katie in tears. I untied her from the chair and held her in my arms. "H-He tired t-to hurt m-me" She stuttered. "Shh it's okay I have you now" I said trying to comfort her. "Ow" she said. Looking at her face up close.. running mascara, smudge lipstick, cut lip, and a big red hand mark on her cheek.

I brought her to the Hospital making sure she gets the help she needs. ''You can now go see her" The nurse said with a smile. I walk in the room to see my beautiful angel asleep. I run my hand across her cheek as her eye flutterd open. "Louis!" She said. "Hello Love. Do you remember what happened yesterday?" I asked. She looked down as a tear escaped from her eye. "Can you tell me what he did?" Two officers asked. "There going to make sure he pays for what he did." I said. "H-He kidnaped me, and drove me to his house and tied me in his basement to the chair, I tried to escape and scream. But it was no use. He tried kissing me but I pulled away. Every time I didn't do what he wanted....H-He would slap me o-or burn me with a ironing tool." she said. Ask she spoke my heart broke. How could someone do something so sick to this innocent girl?

-End Of Louis's POV-

I was in so much pain. My arms were black & blue. My head felt like someone hit me in the head with a brick. All I wanted was to hold Louis in my arms and kiss him. How could this happen? The two officers left the room. "L-Louis?" I stuttered. "Yes Babe?" he said, "I-I love you." Louis walked up to me and kiss my lips. I felt alittle better but it didn't help my pain. "That stupid b*tch had my poor love in there, when I saw you tied up I was discusted. How could he do this to you?" He said. "Baby don't worry I'm fine now." I said.

*************************************************************************************************

More coming soon! Can you believe Derek? Lol