Chapter 4 || Blubbering Morons

Kilgrave watched the girl in the back of the van. She had been knocked out by one of his new assistants in the alley, of course once he has practically dragged her out there. "Where to boss?" The driver asked.

"Same place as before, and shut up."

The man didn't speak another word, Kilgrave was grateful. He knew this girl was connected to him somehow, the bloody asshole on the phone made sure he knew that. He also realized he would have to find out how they're connected and he was damned one way or another.

He ordered the man to go put her in the bedroom next to his at the flat he was staying at. "What next, sir?"

"Go get some food, preferably chinese." He ordered. He plopped down on the couch and kicked off his shoes. He scrolled through the channels only to not be able to hear. "Good riddance." He muttered. The people upstairs where jumping around and playing their music. He huffed and got up off the couch.

Ever since he was younger pacing had calmed him. He slid across the floor as he did so. "Calm down, they're nothing but foolish idiots."

His driver arrived 15 minutes later with two big bags of Chinese food. "Go." Kilgrave pointed to the door. "You will tell no one about me or that girl." He said, while the man in the suit left. He plugged his ears and watched the digital clock on the stove for 5 minutes. He growled and dug into the bag for a box of rice.

"Blubbering morons!" He threw his chopsticks down and stormed out the door. Making his way upstairs he cursed his neighbors existence. He barged in the door of their party. Kilgrave spotted the DJ and walked over to his microphone.

"SHUT UP!" He shouted. The mass of drunk adults froze. Kilgrave cracked his neck and closed his eyes. Stay calm, we don't need to move just quite yet. "Everyone of you will go home and never make this much ruckus again. And you will forget about me ever being here." Kilgrave dropped the mic and stormed back up to the penthouse he was staying at.

He grabbed his half-eaten food and continued to watch some stupid reality tv show. As the light from the sky started to fade Kilgrave's eyelids slowly closed.

"I love you, darling." Kilgrave smiled at the woman. "Shh Kev, watch." She murmured to him. Her eyes intent on watching the movie on the big screen. Kilgrave sighed but kept his brown eyes on the woman's blond hair and purple eyes.

Kilgrave awoke with a start. He rubbed his eyes and gazed at the tv. "Stupid Americans and their guns." He cursed and looked at his watch. "Bloody hell, the drugs." He raced and skidded in his socks to the room Zila was laying in. He carefully opened the door to find her sleeping peacefully in the purple satin sheets.

"Jesus Anilesse. She looks just like you."