"the usaual"

Lately those weird, weird boys have been coming to the mall ALOT. Not for McDonald's but they would always come and say hi. It was weird. I knew all their names by now and their orders. And here they are again.

"I'm sorry but I'm gonna ask you cause you just might change your mind, what would you like to order?" I say with a not so happy face cause it's rush hour and these idiots are probably gonna hold up the line.

"The usaual" James says and all the boys nod their head.

"Okay" I say.

What happen was my boss decided to let me go on break right when the boys had gotten their food and she said it right in front of them too, which meant I had to sit with them. They begged and pleaded. I finally accepted their offer.

"We need to hang out " Beau says.

"Yeah" I say sipping my Dr.Pepper.

"Oh come on Cass, you know you wanna" James said using the nickname that I love.

"How about Thursday I have off?" I say.

"Thats great" says Jai.

"Whats your number?" Beau asks.

"Yeah right perv. I'm not giving it to you. James give me your phone" i say with a smirk, Beau just smiles.

"Its crazy how you already know about Beau" Luke says.

"Everybody knows who the pervs are" I say making Luke laugh his adorable laugh.

I put my number in James phone.

"Well I gotta go, I guess I'll see you Thursday" I say getting a wink from Beau.

I sense something weird, maybe something actually good in my life, well I hope so. All the boys seemed so nice and outgoing, except Luke he was so shy and mysterious. There was something different about him.