Bb

It's been three days since I hung out with the boys. I have been very busy with work, I have a bigger paycheck too.

Ring ring. My phone breaks me out of my thoughts.

"Hello?" -me

"Hey Cass" -Beau

"Look I know you probably think I'm a jerk and a perv but I wanna make it up to you" -Beau

"Why?"-me

"I'm nice"-Beau

"Sure how you gonna make it up to me?"-me

"You'll see put something cute on. I'll be there in 10 minutes" -Beau

The line goes dead. Weird but I do what he tells me. I end up wearing pastel pink crop top and light high waisted jeans with a pair of adidas all stars.

Beep Beep. I walked outside to see Beau sitting in his car. I hop in.

"This is so weird" I say with a giggle.

"It is" he says laughing also.

"But I feel like I've teased you to much. I don't want you to be uncomfortable around me."

"That's sweet Beau"

Maybe he wasn't that bad. Beau parks the car.

"Were here" he announces.

We were at a restaurant on the beach, like right on the beach you could actually see the beach from where you were sitting. We got a table and sat down. The waiter asks for our drinks.

"Coffee please" I say.

"Coke" Beau orders.

He leaves to get our drinks.

"So how are you ?" He asks.

"Pretty good"

The waiter comes back with are drinks and takes our orders.

We talk about how pretty the beach is and the view from his roof. I almost blurt out how pretty the waterfall was but I realize before I say it.

"How did you get the idea to take me out today ?" I ask.

"It was actually Luke's idea"

I smile. Just from the mention of his name, I probably shouldn't have.

"Cass your blushing " Beau says with a smirk.

"No I'm not" I say covering my cheeks.

"Aww its ok I won't tell Luke, your secrets save with me" he says sticking out his pinkie. Wow he's oblivious.

I put my pinkie in his. Thats when our orders come out. We ate and then left after going back and forth on who's gonna pay. Of course Beau won.

"Thank you so much for this Beau. It was really fun"

"Your not getting out of this that easy were going home. You can see your beloved Luke" he smirks.

"Ohh great"

The car ride was anything but silent. It was me and Beau putting the radio up to almost full blast and screaming our lungs out. Some songs we didn't even know the words to we were just screaming. It was very fun. The windows were rolled down and everybody was looking at us like we were crazy but I kinda liked it. We finally reached the house at 11:30 am.

"Boys I have a guest" Beau screams when he walks into the door. I'm suprised we still have our voices.

Jai comes downstairs. He sees me and runs over.