; four

kayana's pov

"he doesn't have cancer honey."

"it's gone!?" i say excited

"that's what i thought too honey, but no. he lied to you. he never had cancer."

"m-maybe he never told his parents?" i said confused.

"no sweetie, they called the doctor, nothing is wrong with him nor ever was."

oh somethings wrong with him alright, he's a non-caring, selfish, son of a bitch.

i ran out the door to my mom car and drove off towards andrew's house not caring that i left without permission and took my moms car. she understands though.

how, how could he like like that, he knows that's how i lost my dad, what are the "secret phone calls" then? who are they with? he's so fucking ugh. all these emotions and thoughts are running through my head as tears are streaming down my face and i'm speeding on the highway.

i reach his house and see there's an unfamiliar car parked in the driveway. i didn't even care at this moment. i slammed the front door open and shut. i walked into his bedroom and he was laying in his bed with ANOTHER girl.

"kay hi, hi ugh this is my cousin jodi." he says nudging her arm.

"ANDREW HOW COULD YOU, FIRST YOU LIED ABOUT BEING DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER, THEN I FIND OUT BY MY OWN FUCKING MOTHER. I COME HERE TO HEAR YOU OUT HAVE YOU EXPLAIN ALL OF THIS. I WALK INTO YOUR BEDROOM AND IN YOUR IN BED WITH ANOTHER GIRL. HOW COULD YOU. YOU'RE A SELF-CENTERED CUNT. I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH. YOU KNOW I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT ME ALL THIS TIME AND IT WAS ALL A FUCKING ACT. ALL OF IT." i screamed at the top of my lungs, tears streaming down my checks. "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME? THE WHOLE RELATIONSHIP? HUH?"

"i-uh-"

"EXACTLY, YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING LIAR I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH  I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT. GO ROT IN HELL."
with that i turned and ran straight to the car. i opened the door slammed it shut and just screamed at myself.

I look in the rearview mirror "what did i do to deserve this?, why i loved him so much, i-i didn't do anything wrong. all i ever did was love him" i scream at myself with even more tears streaming down my face.

i sped home and seen ky's car was here.

i walked into the house, teary eyed and puffy red cheeks.

"oh my gosh kay, i'm so sorry." she said hugging me. i just cried more into her shoulder.

"w-what did i ever do to him, was it all my fault?"

"nothing kay, nothing. he doesn't know what he's missing out on." she aid trying to cheer me up. "but i think we should go get some ice cream, how about you?"

i chuckled a little, "obviously i shouldn't even ask you." she says laughing while shaking her head.

we jumped in her car and sped to the ice cream parlor.

"i want mint chocolate chip." i say excitedly as I walk up to the counter.

"okay, and for you?" he says pointing to ky. i swear ky has a little crush on this ice cream man.

"chocolate with a side of you please." kylie said while winking. okay, i don't ever think i've laughed so hard in my life.

i got my ice cream and they called ky up to get her and when he handed it to her i seen she was scribbling on a napkin. oh lord she actually does want a 'side of him' i think while laughing.

she walks back over with a smile plastered on her face, "DUDE HE ACTUALLY ASKED FOR MY NUMBER, WHAT IS LIFE?"

"DUDE OH MY WOW."

after finishing our ice cream we walked back to the car and drove home.

"hey ky, thank for coming over and cheering me up, you're the best!" I say, hugging her.

"okay, promise me you won't mope and groan over him, he's not worth your tears. love you kay, i'll see you later." with that she walked out the door.

she turned this from the worst day to a great day. you know, who needs a boyfriend when you have your best friend?

i mean you always turn to them when everything happens and they're always there for you. when you need someone to talk, anything. and guess who's the one making me happy, ky. I love my best friend so much.

this was short! i'm sorry. but aye we caught his cheating ass ;)). i'll probably update again later!

- xox lex