Someone else

Just a side note, this book will be about thoughts, dreams, current or past events, and maybe poems lol.

There I stood, my body slightly aching from the 3 hours I spent dancing. I stood with my friend Amy (A/N: changed the name for personal reasons) ready for whatever choreography the choreographer gave us.

We were divided into groups. Pink and yellow. And only about 10 for each. The pinks (me) were middle schoolers. Yellow group was highschool.

"Okay yellows, come out to the floor with the pinks!" Said our choreographer. Us pinks happened to be paired up with 2 each. The yellows were supposed to find some pink group individually.

A girl with light brown skin, winged eyeliner, and "emo" hair approached us.

"You guys seem cool so I'm going with you." Amy and I just looked at eachother.

We worked on the choreography given to us. Not going into to much detail but one part of it would be where we're supposed to "move" certain parts of our body. Where let's say (A/N lol I never got her name so her "name" is Beatrice) beatrice were to tap an arm and Amy would move it around.

*sorry it's hard to describe lol*

We were supposed to pick 6 body parts, my arm/wrist area happened go be one of them. That day I decided against wearing long sleeves, since you could barely see my scars unless you looked close. I was a bit nervous when they chose that spot but I figured Beatrice wouldn't notice.

(Amy knows about this already)

We did it once and then we started to talk. I expected it to be awkward but we managed to keep a conversation going. She was a sophomore and wasn't into parties or school dances, and in a "love triangle." Yes, we figured this all out in like 4 minutes.

A red headed dance teacher walked by and told us to perform our pieces once again. We did and once again, Beatrice grabbed my wrist. I noticed she spent a couple extra seconds glancing at it. We then continued the dance and she walked away once it ended.

Beatrice looked at me then at my arms. She grabbed my right wrist and saw nothing. She then proceeded to inspect my left one, which happened to be filled with white scars. I kept on looking at Amy.

"Stop. No no no no no no." She said. We all weren't completely serious or mad sort of smiling in a way.

"That's stupid don't do that." I awkwardly smiled, looking at Amy.

"But your so young! How old are you?"

"7th." I was still smiling for some reason.

"No no." She kept repeating. I couldn't stop looking at Amy, her face in disbelief.

"Did you ever do that?" Said Amy.

"Yeah. When I was in 8th and freshman year. I used to poor alcohol over it to increase the pain. "

Amy's jaw dropped to the floor.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it to come out that way." I sort of laughed at amy's expression. It was easier for me to be a bit more casual about it.

"But don't worry, when your in highschool you'll make new friends and be happy!" I smiled back.

I'm not so sure about that.

"Except there's a lot of drama. Way more than middle school."

If there's more drama I swear to god...

I wanted to tell her so bad about what's happening now with my life but I remembered Amy's presence.

We continued to chat until we finally had our well deserved break.