A New Friend.

Gunner: Whats up guys my names Entoan and today. . .

1st: I said in a joyful way. Today was the day I started my first youtube video! I was super pumped, except for the fact that at that time I didn't have the best camera and I was very shy. So my first video ever was called "Baby Blues" it was an indie horror game. Right after the video was posted I decided to watch it, and when I looked on the side I noticed this guy on my right. His name was Dlive22891, it looks like he just started too. So I decided to hit him up in the comments I said.

Hey, I just started and was wondering of you would like to collab? I gave him my Instagram. It felt like it was only 10 minutes after I sent the text and he texted me in the Dm. He basically told me he'd love to collab with me :D. So after that we became friends. He would sometimes come over and hang or I would go to his house. Soon after all the videos I became sort of popular. It made me really happy and that's when youtube became my hobby. Later on in the year he introduced me to a couple of his friends. One was named Tomato, Sleepin, Matt shea, and messyourself. They were the best, I couldn't have asked for such a great group of friends.

They were amazing. I hope I will know them in the future. . .