Dlive I l-lov-

Dlive, dressed in a tank top with gym shorts. For the first time I mean it usually didn't matter what he wore because I didn't have these weird feelings for him. I guess I'm just now finding out that I'm really gay... Dlive asked me if something was wrong. I didn't tell him but proceeded in the room to get closer to him to start the video. We began to play the game and I sat behind him while he played. It was one of those videos where someone watched the person play the game, but was in the video doing nothing but distracting the player with their voices and breathing on the back of their necks.
After about 4 minutes of gameplay Dlive said he would be back with some cold water since he said he was sweating.
All I could see was the sweat slowly dripping down his neck and face.
He then left the room and went into the kitchen. A few seconds later he walked back in the room with water in a pitcher and cups all on a tray. I got up quickly to help him but me being my clumsy self I tripped over some cords from his computer and dropped him.
*Boom*
When I landed I was on top of him soaking wet and super close to his soft and plush looking lips. I couldn't resist, I instantly kissed him. To my surprise, he kissed back. After about 6 or 7 seconds of a sudden yet satisfying kiss I quickly got up and started apologizing and freaking out then sweating. Dlive then got up and said, "it's okay." I then started listing a bunch of reasons why it wasn't okay then quietly mumbling, "Dlive i-i lov-" before I could finish my sentence he kissed me yet again. Then he carried me as if I were his bride and threw me onto the couch. In my head I wondered,

What could happen now?