The night over

So tonight was my first night over. I mean ive been over before, but Ive never slept at his house. I was still a wee bit drunk. That's always a bad sign. I felt really uneasy. I told him and he said, "how's about we make video?"

Dlive: How's it going guys, my names Dlive and im here with my closest most dearest friend Entoan!

Entoan: Ehehehe. . . hi everyone. . .

Dlive: Anywaysssss, today we are going to be playing a Gmod horror game. Are you excited Entoan?

Entoan: Ill be as ready as ill ever be.

Entoans pov.

For some reason I felt really sweaty, moist, and extremely hot. I would ask him to open a window or something but I just figured I'd deal with it instead. I excused myself to the bathroom while he set up the game. On the other hand... me still being just a little bit drunk I ran into the wall and made a lot of noise He asked if I was okay and if I needed help getting to the bathroom. I nodded a yes and he led me to the bathroom, then left.

*staring deeply intense at mirror*

I wonder what Dlive would look like if he took his shirt off?
*Loud Gasp*

WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THAT!!!!! I need to stop, and fast.

I quickly splashed some water on my face from the faucet and through my hair. I then dried my hands and left the remaining water droplets in my hair.

Entoan: Hey Dlive im ready to-

Dlive changed into a tank top and some gym shorts.

Oh geez. . .