First Day

'Uuggh my head..' You thought tiredly. 'A headache is not something I need on the first day..' It's already enough that you are running late to class. You just couldn't get any sleep last night. The events and that man from yesterday kept entering your mind. At least the teacher let you off easy since it was your first day. Now you are currently following him to the classroom. "Here it is! Your classroom!" He boomed as he entered. "Hey, quiet down now!!" You held a hand over your heart to try to calm your nerves. "Don't be shy, come on in." You gulped and entered the class.

"Now everyone, this is (F/n), (L/n) from (Your country)! Be nice and show her the ropes around here, got it?" The teacher instructed. You gasped as the same sensation from yesterday flows through you. 'It's him again!!' The same young man you saw in the window was starting at you again. "Hmm there is not much seating here.. Why don't you sit next to Rai for now." The teacher mused pointing at the empty seat next to mysterious man. You received death glares from the female side of the class spectrum. But for some reason, you didn't care. Your legs feel like jello as you made your way to your seat. 'Oh god he's watching my every move!!' What feels like an eternity, you finally sat down in your seat, avoiding any eye contact with the handsome young man. You then try to focus your attention somewhere else. 'Wow there is a lot of students here. Hopefully I can make a friend or two. Ah! The teacher is starting the lesson! Oh damn.. I don't have my book..' Your thoughts were interrupted as a book was placed on top of your desk. You slowly look towards your left to find the young man close to you. You blushed lightly, noticing him looking at you from the corner of his eyes. "...You forgot your book." You suppress the shiver down your spine from his voice. "You can share mine." You snap to reality and give him a friendly smile. "Thank you.. Um.." His hand slightly touches yours on the desk, slight warmth radiating from him goes through your body. "Rai." Hopefully you won't get a heart attack before lunchtime.

The lunch bell finally rang and you abruptly jumped out of your seat; trying to get some distance between you and Rai. Before you could get very far, you were surrounded by a group of people. "Hey Rai! You already met the new girl already?" A red headed young man grinned. "It's actually strange.. You've gotten more of a reaction from Rai than we have so far!" Another young man mused in thought, adjusting his glasses. Two girls next to him giggled. " C'mon you two, leave them alone!" One girl commented before turning to you. "My name is Yuna! It's nice to meet you!" The other girl smiles at you. "Im Suyi!" The guy with glasses steps forward. "Hi! I'm Ikan! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!" The red haired guy put his hand on your shoulder. "And I'm Shinwoo! If anyone is bothering you, just leave it to me! What's your name?" He grins. You blushed lightly and smiled. "My name is (Y/n). It's nice to meet you all!" You could of sworn you saw Rai react to your name but you shrugged it off. "Wow! What a nice name! Where are you from?" Suyi clapped in excitement. "(Your Country)."  Ikan gasp in surprise. "So cool! We need to introduce Seira and Regis to you too! Like Rai, they're foreigners as well! They're not here today though.." You glance at Rai in thought. 'He's a foreigner too?' You quickly look away when Rai turns to you. "Anyway! There's no time for chitchat!! Lunch has started! Let's get some Ramen!!" Shinwoo shouted and ran out of the room. "He's always like that." Suyi shook her head. You couldn't help but giggle, unaware of Rai smiling softly at you.

The lunchroom was packed and you were happy that Shinwoo and the others invited you to their table. You chatted with Yuna and Suyi as Shinwoo and Ikan grabbed your lunches. You wonder why Rai was quietly waiting. "He doesn't really talk as much, which was why we were so shocked that he talked to you!" Yuna whispered to you. "Isn't he handsome?" You suddenly blushed as you recall the earlier actions from him. "Ooooooh.. (Y/n), do you like him?" Suyi mischievously nudged your arm. "What!?! I-" "Hey guys! Soups on!!" Shinwoo and Ikan appeared with bowls of Ramen and Kimchi. After handing them out, they sat down. "Wow! It looks great!" You smiled and picked up your chopsticks. "We will take you to a ramen house sometime, (Y/n)!" Ikan said and begins to eat. You suddenly notice Rai not touching his food. "Rai? Are you you alright?" You asked in concern. Rai turns to you and back to his bowl. "I'm waiting for it to soak.." You blinked in confusion before looking at your bowl. "Oh.." Maybe you should do it too? Will it taste any different? "Oh boy, (Y/n) is waiting too, just like Rai.." Shinwoo whispers. Suyi and Yuna looked at each other before giggling knowingly.