Seranade

Rai's POV

I knew that she was nervous, I can sense it. After her return to school from being sick, I didn't want to take any chances and stayed by her side. She didn't seem to mind, only if I got too close. I softly smile as she laughed at what Regis had said. This.. Is what I wanted to see. (Y/n) smile as she was with her friends, her eyes bright and her laughter. I then look at this book in my hands. Frankenstein gave this to me a while ago, and I wondered if this will work. 'How to ask the woman you like on a date...' I looked at the title once more and sighed. 'Will this really work?'

I began to slightly doubt myself. It has been over 820 years since I last been with a woman; her ancestor. Even then I had a horrible time trying to serenade her! I just didn't know how to approach her. It was new to me at the time! Now I must do the cycle all over again? It has already been torture, wanting to hold (Y/n) again. To kiss her again, to feel her and make love to her. I wanted to jump her as soon as I saw her beautiful, soft skin. I slightly shook his head. 'I must regain composure..' As a Noblesse, I know I should not show any weakness. But I couldn't help myself. She was making me feel this way, all over again.

"Pssst... Hey Rai! Over here!" I turn to the voice to find Shin Woo and Ikan hiding behind a corner. "Shh! Don't make yourself seen! Hurry, come here!" I blinked, looks at where she was at with Seira and Regis and walk to the children. 'What are they up to now?' He suddenly noticed that Suyi and Yuna was here too, both with knowing smiles. "Okay we are all here now out of plain sight! And Regis and Seira are keeping (Y/n) busy. Looks like the plan was full proof!"  Shin Woo crossed his arms in pride. "What plan??" Ikan replies and looks at him funny. "Ok it was simple-" Suyi suddenly put her hands on her hips. "Oh we don't have time for this!" She then turns to my confused form. "Rai, there is a reason we called you: you like (Y/n), do you?" I tried to hold my composure to the question, but I can feel a light blush appear on my face. Yuna squeals and claps her hands together in excitement. "I knew it!" Shin woo slapped my back with a grin. "Way to go! Our boy is becoming a man!!" Ikan also slapped my back with tears in his eyes and fist clenched. Suyi shook her head and   turned to me. "So Rai! Have you ask her out on a date yet?" My eyes widen before looking away. A date? Is that what people of today do to gain affection? "Aw poor Rai! Don't worry! All you have to do is be yourself and ask her out!" Yuna smiled at me. Shin woo shook his head. "No! You gotta show your machoness! Show how strong you are!" 'Machoness?' I tilted my head. Suyis eyebrow twitched in response; "Yes, because playing video games all day and falling asleep in class is really sexy... Don't worry Rai, I'm sure you got this!"

I couldn't help but stare at her beauty as we stood in front of the school, making her fidget some more in shyness. It was after school, and the others informed me that this was the perfect time to ask her 'out'. What should I say?  (Y/n) looked up at me, her lovely (eye color) eyes staring at me in confusion. "Um, Rai? Is there something you'd like to ask me?" My eyes widen before smiling softly. Even now.. She still knew I have something on my mind. She still can figure it out.. I nodded and straighten myself. "(Y/n)... Would you like.. To have dinner at my home?" A luscious deep blush appeared on her face and looked down. I suddenly begin to panic; did I say something wrong? Did I upset her? (Y/n) suddenly looked up and smiled, a blush still evident on her face. "I.. Would love to!" "HE DID IT!!!!!" Both of us jumped and turned to the gates of the schoolyard.  Shin woo came out from behind the corner of the gate wall, scratching his head in embarrassment. "Oops... I blew our cover.." Suyis hand came out from the corner and slapped his arm. "You idiot!!" I shook my head in amusement before turning to (Y/n). My amusement deepens and I find her covering her face, her complexion redder than before. I chuckled and grasped her hands in mine, leaning my forehead to hers. "I will see you tomorrow night..."