Faithful Meeting

3rd Person POV

He knew something was out there as he looked out the window. What it was he wasn't sure. Should he leave the mansion? No, he told himself he would not. But it's energy.. It seems to be dwindling. It was if it was calling to him; what was it? There was only one way to find out. But should he go? His feet were already on the window ledge, a storm well approaching from a distance. What ever it was would be swept away. He was already out, jumping from tree to tree towards the beach.

He blinked, hesitated and blinked some more at the figure lying in the sand. He stepped closer and kneeled down to turn the figure upward. His red eyes widen as he was taken aback. She was a young woman, wearing a torn white gown. Her skin showed many scars and her (h/c) hair splayed across her face. He looked around before turning back to her. Was she shipwrecked? He can defiantly tell that she was a human. But how did she get here? Did she know about Lukedonia? He flinched as she let out a painful moan. Slowly, he scooped her up in his arms and began running to his mansion, making sure he was careful with her body.

"Master! What-" Frankenstein gawked at what was in his Lords arms. Raizel ignores him and walked past him, setting her down on his king sized bed. He begins to heal her with his energy. "I found her on the beach... I couldn't leave her there." Frankenstein stared at his masters back, then at the young woman. Perhaps.. Has his master.. "She has a fever..." Raizel whispers, getting Frankensteins attention. "I shall grab some cold rags, My Lord." Frankenstein quickly exited the room. Raizel then turns to her after hearing a soft snore. 'She's asleep..' Raizel let out a breath, knowing that the woman is not in too much pain. He unconsciously brushed her hair from her face.  He looks at her skin down to what she was wearing, lightly blushing at her lack of cloth. She looked as though she had been through an ordeal. Yet... She still is so beautiful.. "Master?" Raizel blinks and quickly stood at Frankenstein sudden appearance. The blonde eyes widen at his masters actions; was he caught off guard?? Trying to hide his knowing grin, Frankenstein sets down a bowl and rags. His master immediately grabbed a rag, wrings it and sets it on the woman's head. Raizel smiles softly as her face relaxed, finally at peace. Frankenstein sneaked out of the room, giving his master some alone time with the mysterious guest.

Raizel blinked his eyes open, thankful that he did not sleep long. He was afraid he will succumb to a slumber through the years again. 'Another dream..' He lets out a small sigh. He turns to her sleeping form, finding himself in her bed facing her. He forgot how much he missed laying next to her, seeing her face sometime twitch a smile when she was with him. Was it still the same now as it was then? He brushed her hair from her face and caressed her cheek. She sighed and leaned into his hand. Raizel knew he had to... He had to tell you all about him. Who he was, and why she had these experiences. But he wanted her to fall in love with him, in her way. How was he going to get her close to him?