~Damon & Stefan~

You find out life changing news.
____________________

You sat at the bar in Mystic Grill. Ever since you had come here all there has been is drama. Especially your Damon situation. You two became really close and after having a drink last night, he kissed you. Whenever you were around the Salvatore brothers you felt something weird. It wasn't like the butterflies you get from a silly crush. It was like the feeling you got from when you woke up from your 50 year nap.

Bonnie walked in to the grill in a hurry. "I did some reading in the history books because why not and look at what I found." You took the book from her and skimmed the pages. It's said your named at one point.

"Yea so?" You told her even though it was a big clue. You woke up not remembering anything. It was a big step.

"Y/N look at your last name." You looked at it and instead of it saying Y/L/N the name you made up it said Salvatore." I'm sorry are you telling me I'm related to Stefan and Damon?" She gave a sweet look." More like there sister."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You stormed into the Salvatore house with Bonnie hurrying behind you. Your heels clicked on the floor and you realized how dressy you looked with all this tight clothing on. Oh screw it." DAMON! STEFAN! YOU HOME?" They came zooming to the front realizing it was you." I'm gonna go wait outside." Bonnie mumbled but you needed her." Can you...show them?" She nodded her head and handed them the book.

"But the other night?" Damon looked disgusted and you gave the same look back." What happened?" Stefan asked and you looked to see Bonnie confused too." We kissed." Damon answered and there jaws drop." I'm gonna go brush my teeth now." You said disgusted walking past them to there bathroom.

Ever since that day they kept you safe and you were there little sidekick.