~Elijah~

He thinks your dead.
_____________________

The Salvatore brothers were mad at Elijah. Elijah kept his promise but they didn't. When he threatened to hurt there precious Elena they beat him to it. They took you.

You sat in there basement dungeon. You were weak from not feeding in days." Awwww does boo bear need a drink?" Damon smirked at you through the bars. You two had a thing before he started to get feelings for Elena. You guys used to call each other boo bear.

"Very funny Damon." He walked into the cell with a vervain bottle in his hands. You take little amounts of it every day to build up a tolerance for it. But Damon doesn't know that.

"Please....don't!" You begged him." Oooooppppssss!" He dropped some vervain on your arm. You just stared at him not feeling anything. He looked at you in panic." STEFAN! Come here, quick!" Stefan came running down stairs.

"I told you not to do anything to her Damon!" He groaned at the bad brother." Watch this!" He dropped a bigger amount onto you." She's smart Damon she obviously takes some every day." He sassed his brother smirking at me.

"Well Elijah called he think she's dead so he's coming here." Stefan told Damon.
"You guys are gonna shït yourselves." You mumbled. There heads snapped towards you." Have you seen what he's done?" They looked at each other like they've just seen a ghost.

"DAMON WHY DID YOU KILL HER!" You heard Elijah upstairs but were too weak to call out." Why the hell did you tell him that I did it!" Damon whispered yelled. In a flash Elijah came in and snapped both of there necks. He was ready to do more than that until he saw you.

"Y/n my beautiful your alive!" He untied you and hugged you. It was your first time seeing him cry.

"They will wake up later." He mumbled and you understood that he was talking about the Salvatore's." I love you Elijah." You kissed him and once you backed away he replied.

"I love you my angel."