Namjoon

Requested

"Namjoon, let GO" I push him off
"don't you ever come near me again"

I snatch my bag that was on the floor and storm out of the party. Holding back tears. He ran after me.

My own birthday party and he's on the dance floor grinding on some slutty bitch.

"W-wait, wait you don't understand." He stood in front of me

I turn away because I didn't want him to see me cry.

"It's not what you think, She pushed herself on me"

I scuff as I turn to him. "Don't you have hands huh. If that was the case; you would of push her off but nah, you didn't did you. You just STOOD there enjoying it" I almost shout "we're done" saying those words tore me apart.

He was shocked and speechless. I walk off. He stood there not knowing what to say or do.

I walk down the ally which was a short cut to the bus station. As I was walking I could hear footsteps behind me. My breath became shallow as I fastened my pace. I grab on to my bag tight and took out my phone. I Lowered the screen light then set the volume high. I went to settings and turned on my iPhone's ringtone. I let it 'ring' for few seconds.

"Hi dad, how are you" I pretend to be on the phone.

"yeah I'm on my way home now. I'm near the bus sta-" someone grabbed my arm and pinned me against the wall. I attempted to scream but he put his hand tight on my mouth. My eyes widen when I saw who is was. I push him off "Namjoon what the fuck are you playing at" I was so scared. I thought I was literally gonna die here tonight

"I'm sorry" he laughs "I was just joking"

"Well, I'm glad you're having fun" I roll my eyes, pick up my phone and walk off.

Even though I asked him not to follow me, I could still hear his foot steps behind me. I'm somewhat glad he is, going home in the middle of the night on my own is scary.

<< Next Day >>

I haven't spoken to Namjoon since yesterday. He went home when he made sure I was safely at my door step. He's such a gentleman, he makes my heart flutter. Walking through the college hallways, I suddenly realised i was smiling to myself.

I look up.

it's that slut. I scuff  as I continue walking but she stops me.

"what do you want" I glare at her

" I'm sorry" she says looking down

"What"

" I didn't know he was your boyfriend. I'm sorry. He did ask me to stop and tried to push me off but I just continued. It was a dare, I'm really sorry"

she looked genuinely sorry.

"So he did push her off" I say in what almost sounded like a whisper realising my mistake

he was telling the truth. You stupid, stupid girl. I mentally hit myself. How am I gonna get myself out of this one. I should of listen to him.