Jungkook

***Requested***

I squint my eyes as the ray of sunshine was hitting my eye. I turn to my right and look at the clock. 6:25am.

I yawn and turn back and moving in closer to him. Jungkook. My boyfriend. He was on his back and I was laying on his arm.  How could someone look so perfect sleeping. I smile to myself staring up at him. I put my hand on his chest and with my finger, gently go up and down.

I hear him groaning. I stop. I look at him again. His eyes are still closed.

I rest my head again on his chest. My eyes caught something moving in the center of the bed. I raise my head a little. Is seems like it's under the sheets.
I lift the covers slightly and have look. My eyes widen at what I see. His dick is fully erected.

Naughty boy. I wonder who he's fuckin in his dream.

I sit up. This is gonna be fun.

I put my hand under the sheets and gently rub is dick over his boxers.

A moan escapes his lips. He takes a grip on the bed sheets. Squinting his eyes.

I Gently move the covers off then pull his boxers down just enough to let his dick free. I lick the tip then rub my thumb gently on it. His grip on the sheets got tighter and his moans louder. His moans are turning me on.

I check again. He's still sleeping.

I put his load in my mouth and gently went up and down.

"Ahh fuck" I heard him groan

My panties are soaking. I slide my finger in and rub my clit in circular motion.

I moan, sending a vibrating sensation down his dick.

"So this is why it began to feel so real" I heard mumble.

Gasp, I sit up immediately as I wasn't expecting him to be awake. God, his messy morning hair looks for so sexy. I bite my bottom lip.

"What are you doing"

"What does it look like I'm doing" I swing my leg over him so my legs are on either of his sides. I push him back down and lean in close.

"So who were you fuckin"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about" he starts avoiding eye contact.

"Oh really" I start grinding on him. Making his member even harder.

I pin him down to the bed. I'm in control.

Moaning and groaning his breath became shallow and his body temperature went up.

"Ughh, s-stop. P-please" he begged.

The strokes became deep and slow. Which Made him even more crazy. He began groaning uncontrollably and breathing faster with his jaw hanging low his eyes squeezed shut.

I let go of his hands. He immediately pulls me down and kisses me passionately. He pushes me on my back and gets on top.

"You" he says breathlessly "was fucking you"

"Well, your dreams are now reality" i pull him down by his shirt and kiss him.

Our kiss turned in to a passionate kiss leaving his hands wondering all over my body m. Hickey trails from my neck, breasts and abdomen. Our clothes were coming off one by one. Even though we weren't wearing much from the start.

"Ready" he position himself at my entrance.

I nod.

A loud moan escapes from my mouth. Holy fuck his big.

He penetrates stating off slow and increased the spread as I got comfortable. Soon the room was filled with moans, groans and skin smacking.

"Ahh God, faster" I beg as I was close.

"I'm gonna cum" he says between groans.
He took out his dick and jerked himself, after few strokes he cummed all over  my breasts and abdomen.

"Fuck that was grate" he lays next to me.

"Better than your dreams Huh" I laugh as I wipe off the cum.

"100%"

-----------------/-----------------------//------------------

Hi guys, mianhae the ending was a bit rushed. It's literally 2am. Anyway sorry for the wait for your requests, I've been a bit occupied with things. I will try to update once  a week. (Fingers crossed 😁)  hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment and share xxx

Shameless ad < Read my new book, 'don't leave' you'll enjoy it😄😜👌❤️😁