Suga

"Hey" I heard from behind me which made me startle.

"Omo" I almost scream and turn around. He covers his hand on my mouth and pushes me to the wall. Our bodies were pressing on each other. I suddenly freeze. It's suga. He stood so close to me our faces were inches apart.  I could feel his warm breath on my face. As if time was slowed down, I could feel my heart pounding like crazy. What's wrong with me. His pink pedal lips, his milk white soft skin, his gorgeous hair. I just kept staring at him, shocked. I can't stop. I never realized he had such beautiful eyes.  He looks photoshopped how can a human look so perfect.

"Shhh" he puts his index finger on his lips. He slowly removed his other hand off me.

"What are you doing here" he whispers.

"I should ask you that" I whisper back.

"I saw you walking into the head teachers office, I was curious to what you were doing"

"C-can you take a step back, you're too close" I stutter, noticing how close we were.

"I never had you down as the shy type"

" I need my phone" I point at the draw that was a cross the room. It was confiscated by the teacher this morning and she refused to give it back to me. So I decided to get it myself.

"What are you gonna do if you get caught"

"That's another plan for when I do get caught"

"You know the headteacher is my mother, right? He looks at me

"Yes, which is why I can't ask you to get it. I don't want you to get in trouble"

"Hmm you're so sweet, if I get your phone, you have to do a favour for me"

"A favour? What favour?" I question

"I'll tell you when I get it, deal"

"Er no I don-" he cuts be off

"Deal" He smirk then walks away.

This boy never listens.  I sneak out of the office.

................ 2 hours later: home time

I put my books in my locker. As I walk in the corridor, Someone suddenly grabs my arm and pulled me towards an empty classroom and shut the door behind them.

What are you- before I could finish

"I got your phone"  suga says and hands it to me

"You idiot" I smack his arm, you scared me. "thank you" I hug phone

He smile and walked towards me. "So about that favour"

"W-w-what about it" I take a step back as he takes one towards me

"You See, I've been watching you"

"Oh wow, really? that's not creepy at all!!" I say sarcastically

He laughs. " Ive been wanting to tell you this for a while. But I didn't know how to. So here it goes." He takes a deep breath "I like you, i can't stop thinking about you."