chapter6 "New guy, new ride?"

Here I Am, all Dressed up and Ready to Go To School. Ready To show All These Mofos Who I am. I decided to Get Things Heated up when I decided to wear short skirt and white A Crop-end Tank With a Funny Message " Too sassy For you" and Wore My Doc Martens . 

As I ran Down the Stairs To catch up With The Annoyed Liz , Who Doesn't Like to be Late .. At All.

I took my leather jacket and went down stairs and Liz gave me weird look "are you seriously wearing that?" "I am what's wrong with it?"And headed out side.

We were walking to school and then I dropped my phone by accident and someone picked it for me and it was a half blonde and a half brunette guy that is very cute and said "hello sexy" he said with a smirk "hey" "are you new here " he asked "thanks for the help and no I am not new" "is that your motorcycle?" I asked and he nodded I went straight to it and jumped on it and then I knew how to ride it because of my dad he taught me too and then he gasped with shock and I stood up from the cycle he took it "why don’t I give you a ride" he said with a wink and we drove to school and zayn saw us and got ………………….

update :p

love you guys

Lily out fit on the side bar ;p