Chapter 1: Calum

Hey everyone, sorry the first few chapter might be a bit dry, but im just introducing the characters and their significance of them :) I hope you like it!! 

~~~~~~~~~~

November 19th

"Cal." I rose my drowsy head, from the kitchen table. "Are you tired or somethin' mate?" Ashton laughed. I rubbed my eyes. "Sorry. I couldn't sleep last night." I said glancing at the clock.

5:45 am

"Yeah I know, I heard you go into the kitchen." he said handing me a piece of toast with Vegemite on it. "Are you having those dreams again, mate?" He asked sitting down in front of me. I sighed. "Yeah. They're just so terrifying sometimes." I sad running my fingers through my bed head. "Whens the bus getting here?" I asked. Ashton shrugged taking a bite of his toast. Luke walked out with all his luggage. "Why do you look so tired Cal?" Luke asked. "He's been have the dreams again." Ashton answered for me. Luke, gave an understanding look. "Well, do you wanna talk about it?" Luke asked after a couple minutes of just us breathing, and Ashton shuffling through out the kitchen. I shook my head. "No they're- they're just really scary." 

I dont take death lightly. It terrifies me, actually. 

"Wheres Michael?" I asked, throwing the toast Ashton gave me away, since i was anything but hungry right now. "Doing his hair, whats new." Luke laughed.  We heard the bus outside of LA house where we stayed the night before tour. 

"C'mon Lads! Ain't got time to waste!" Luke's mum, Liz, called out, juggling all her luggage. "Mum, the bus just got here." Luke said. "We have to load up the bus!" She said with excitement in her voice. I put my face in my hands, closing my eyes. "C'mon Cal!" She said hitting my back lightly. I stood up, and drowsily dragged my bags outside. 

"Why does it have to be so damn cold? I thought we were in LA." I said, pulling my sweatshirt sleeves over my hands. "It is the middle of November, mate." Luke said, following close behind with his bags. I was mentally preparing myself for the drive to New York, since thats where our first show was at. "C'mon Lads you ready for this tour!?" Michael hollered. My head was pounding from everyon screaming and yelling. 

Once I got into the bus I claimed my bunk, then slipped my jeans off, and got under the blankets. The warmth of the bus made me so tired. Once my head hit the pillow, I was out. 

~

"Help! Lily's gone pale!" I frantically pulled the tight waist coast she had on, off, thinking she was suffocating. When I pulled it off, it revealed two huge gashes in her wrists. My eyes opened wide, and her father pushed me aside. I stumbled back, not taking my eyes off her pale, structured face. "Shes gone!" 

I sat up quickly, hitting my head on the top of my buck. "Ow fuck." I said, my head flinging back. "Cal?" I heard Michael under me. I opened the curtain. "You alright mate?" He asked, opening his curtain. "Yeah." I yawned before hopping out of my bunk. "What time is it?" I asked. "Its like 4 am. Go back to bed." He groaned, closing it. I rolled my eyes, then shuffled to the small kitchen of the tour bus.

I grabbed a water, and went into the back room and flicked on the Xbox. After a few games I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

November 22nd 

Next week we start our first headlining tour in America. The lads are really excited.. I am too, dont get me wrong, but I cant get my dream to leave my head. It keeps replaying like a movie. Hopefully now that im out of the bus, and LA i might be able to relax a little bit in New York before having to leave next week for the tour, but who knows.