Chapter Fifteen

3rd March, 2077

Dear Khalil,

You know you sound crazy right? But so am I, I'm afraid; you would have to share a cell with me when the day comes and boys start coming around our baby girl. We would be talked about in hushed whispers, just like the Manson family!

But about the whole school thing I have Jenna with me and you know how inquisitive she is, she'll dig for dirt on all the schools I list for her so we are covered in that department of finding the safest school for Meli.

And besides, you're right about learning new things about each other every day, just look at you, you're one of those crazy over protective dads that'll have a gun in every room and a GPS tracker on the kid even when she sleeps.

By the way, I have decided to go ahead with getting the tattoo and I spoke with the guy with the blue Mohawk, I can never remember his name, and he told me about a new numbing gel and I get to use earplugs for the noise and I can even try getting blindfolded so I don't see the needle! Isn't that exciting?

Bye for now, Jenna and Barry have been squatting in our home and are both giving Meli the habit of dismantling her dolls limb by limb.

Love you,

Your Rose

*

Khalil stared at the single sheet of paper, usually their letters are much longer and much more... just more.... not this.

Good thing his mission was completed sooner than expected. It killed Kahlil not to send this news to Jaylon, he wanted to surprise the man.

And so he began putting his plans in motion as he set his course to Planet Earth.

Oh Jaylon, you're in for a big surprise.

**************

303