Dumb Fanfic Moments 5

-All the characters in the story will completely abandon the main character for the stupidest reason ever.

"What do you mean you've never heard of Bee Miller?" Annie exclaimed loudly, her lips parted in an 'o' of surprise. I shrug.

"I mean, I've never heard of Bee Miller. So what?"

"SO WHAT?" Annie exclaims, her voice rising in volume. "So what?? We can't be friends anymore, that's what's SO WHAT!! You are a disgrace to humanity! I can't believe I ever even liked you! I'm out!" And with that, Annie gets up from her seat, grabs her purse quickly, flings it over her shoulder and storms out of my house, slamming the door behind her, and leaving me to wonder what just happened.

You and me both, Kat. You and me both...

-Katniss and Peeta have so much relationship drama it's unbelievable. Their whole life deserves to be a soap opera.

*Deep, dramatic narrator voice*

Next week on Panem High, Katniss and Peeta face their biggest challenge yet... Johanna's slumber party. Where... *dun dun dun* Delly Cartwright will be. The Delly Cartwright who has only had eyes for Peeta since sixth grade and has repeatedly told Katniss that she will get Peeta to herself sooner or later. What will happen? Tune in next week to find out.

Yeah, you really have me in suspense. I can't possibly think of what's going to happen. I mean, it's not like I've read 16 other stories with this same plot line already. Nope, not at all.

-Katniss and Peeta always catch one of them cheating or flirting with someone else. 

Rick could really touch y'all a few things.

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert youu!

-Whenever the author can't think of any more drama to add to the story, you know, because the author has already thrown pretty much every dramatic plot-twist at us, and the titles of the chapters be like;

Chapter 1.) They meet.

Chapter 2.) They hate each other.

Chapter 3.) They both get invited to the same party and end up making out.

Chapter 4.) They realize they like each other.

Chapter 5.) More making out, on the heavier side this time.

Chapter 6.) Sexy times.

Chapter 7.) Throwing up

Chapter 8.) Oh look, Katniss is pregnant. Who would have thought?

And so, now that they've run out of drama to add, they decide to rack their brains for another good plot-twist and vwolaha, Chapter 9 is born;

Chapter 9.) Car Accident and Coma.

*Slow clap* Well done, young Jedi. Well done.