The Only One For Me Is You

Prolouge:

Megi is that kinda of person who skips classes, cheats on tests and copies others homework, if someone says no to help her with tests and homework, she threaten them in different ways. She is like the leader of the group of the people who skips classes.the skip. What they usually do there is smoke, very few times cut themselves (but Megi never done that) and talk about normally stuff like other peole talk about, but everyone thinks they talk about drugs and that kinda of shit. She seems to be bad, but she isn't. Maybe she bacame like this because when her dad and brother died in a air plane crash. She has gotten a lot support from her best friends Amelia and Brenda, who is kinda the opposite from Megi. Amelia is like a big fashion lover and Brenda has influence of the nerds, she don't look like one, but she studies a lot and have the best grades. They just hang out outside the school, because in school they have different friends who don't match with each other. Even so are they best friends and has been since kinder garden. Nothing gonna split them up, does it feels like.

But one day a new guy pops up at the place where the teenagers who skips classes usually are. She decides to start to talk to him, ask him why his here and who he is. He seems to be different.

That conversation gonna be the start of a different love story.

A/N: So this is my first fan fiction , so please vote/comment if you like it. Thanks <3 --Bella <3