Megi's POV:

The weekend went on and soon enough it was Monday again. I couldn't stop thinking of Louis. Can't stop wondering why he showed up now after being gone for so long.

All the things he said that it wasn't him killing my father and brother, parts of me wants to believe it, just small parts, I feel that because I loved him once. But the rest of my body believe that it was his fault, all his fault.

As I walked of the bus and started to go to the entrance of school I saw Liam and all the others hanging by one corner of the parking lot. No one saw me walking by except Liam and he just let me go by the group. He didn't ask me to join in for the chat.

Mondays is one of the two days all my friends and I have lunch break at the same time so that's when we always eat lunch together. When I'm walking in to lunch room to buy some lunch I see everyone sitting by our table, listning to Liam, with wide open eyes.

- Hey guys, I say.
- Yeah yeah hi, everyone just flabbers and just waving their hands in the air without thinking to look my why and continues to listen to Liam's stories.

As I walk outside to sit and eat my lunch, I can't find an available table to sit on in the school's back yard. But I notice a bench in a corner surrounded by two bushes from behind. As I sit, I look in to the table where everyone are sitting by and notice that Adam is looking around before he notice something outside. I wonder what, until I see him walking towards me.

- Hey you, Adams greets me.
- Hi, I greet him.
- Why aren't you inside with the rest of us? he ask me.
- Cause I want some fresh air, is that wrong?
- No, but you looked a bit sad and lonely outside here. Why didn't you sit with us inside? And listen Liam? He has done some much in his life and he is only 18, soon to be 19, but still. It is... just wow. I'm amazed, I wish I have done that much.
- Yeah what ever, I get it, Adam, I tell Adam annoyed.
- What is it, Megi?
- Nothing, okey, Adam?
- Megi, I know it is something wrong. You know you can talk about everything with me, we have known each other since we were kids. Are you sad because last Monday it was three years ago since your dad and brother died?
-That's one thing, yeah, that makes me sadder.
-Well?
-Well what? I ask him.
-Well, what's the other stuff?
-No big things, nothing to worry about.
-I don't thinks so, heartie.
I just love when he calls me that.
- Can we meet up after school and talk about it, Adam?
-Yes, of course, just give me a big bear hug.
And I gave him that. We hugged for good time. As the hug ended he gave me kiss on my cheek. And of course I smile.
-Have you eaten lunch, Adam? I ask him.
- Yes I have.
- Can you seat here with me while eat?
-Of course heartie.
I love the bond me and Adam have. I never hand this kind of bond with guy before. Of course I have my girls but with Adam it is different. Sometimes it can be easier to talk to him then the girls actually. And for that I'm grateful.

School went on until it was time to meet up with Adam and tell him what's bothering me. He should know that it can be hard for me to talk about my feelings and especially with new people. It may sound like I have it easily to get new friends, that I have in some cases, it's hard to get close to me. Hope that we don't talk about Liam, hope Adam has forgotten about my little fear. Because that is the only thing I want to avoid to talk about. That's thing bothering me most and I'm not ready yet to talk about it.

Why did he have to notice something was bothering me? Right now I just wanna go home and lay on my bed and be alone.

-Hey Megi, I hear Adam from behind.
Oh shit now it's time, I think.

-Hey Adam.
- Do you wanna go for a coffee? My treat, he say and bumps his arm to my arm lightly.
-Only if it is a place where there's not crowded, I answer him.
-Yeah of course, I know a perfect place for it, he says and takes my hand, goes a little before me to show me the way.