Liam's POV:

F*ck. We're leaving tonight to our new house in San Francisco. Last day of school in Brooklyn High School. My parents just decided to move just like that, that we're moving across the country. I just can't leave my life here, I actully got a life here. Something parents don't freaking get it, that they ruin their childrens life. I've heard my sisters, Jessica and Faith, talk about that too. I'm not a talker with my family. So I'm mostly in my room when I'm home but I'm often out at nights with my friends.

I had took my motorcycle (yes, a motercycle) to school, my last chance to ride this thing. Damn I'm gonna miss it. I sold it to my best friend Zayn Malik, so he got two of them. Worst of all to leave this city, is that I'm gonna miss my best friends like hell, Harry, Zayn and Niall. The best dudes ever. They're like me, have tattoos, piercings, smoke and love to parting.

But for now, enjoy the last day of school. I just gonna go on the classes I want to , like music and english class. And I need a real god bye from my best friends and the best way to do that is have good day with them.

I'm finally at my school. Lock up my motorcycle and then I see my girlfriend Selena, that I have to break up with because I don't want a long-distence-relationship,  especially not with her. Sure, I love her, but not enough for have that kind of a relationship.

-Hi, honey, she say.

-God morning, sunshine, I greet her. -Ready for school? I ask.

-Yes, I am. But I can't belive it the last day here with you, she respond with a little sadness in her voice.

-But we'll gonna make it. We'll meet on holidays and stuff like that, I lied, big time, and kissed her. She giggled a bit.

-What? I asked her.

-Your ring in your lip is cold after you went on the motorcycle, she answered. I kiss her again just to tease her,  I love to tease people.

- I need to go to my locker before my lesson, so I'll meet you there, I say to her. She nod and I give her fast kiss on her cheek. Of course I lied. Instead I'm going to the corner of the bulding, outside, where I use hang with Niall, Harry and Zayn.

-Hello buds, I say when I get to them.

-Hello Batman, Niall say.
-Why? I ask.
He just  snatches on his shoulders. Harry and Zayn just laughs.

-Guys I've got something to say, I say.
-Okey, let's speak, Zayn says.

I haven't told them yet that I'm leaveing. I told Zayn that I'm gonna buy a new motorcycle when I sold mine to him and I said I'll give it to him today. Okeyy... Just tell them, Liam, you can handle it.

-Okey, it's like this. I moving to San Francisco, with my family, I tell them.

-Wait, what?, Niall ask. He continues:
-You're moving?

-Yes, I am, I answer.

-Like San Francisco, California? Harry ask.

-Exactly, I say.

-Are you sure? Zayn ask.

- Yes we're leaving tonight, so I want this day to be as regular, but as a good bye too.

-Why are you telling us this now? You should've told us earlier, Harry says

-I know I know but let's just get trough this, okey? You can visit me whenever and I've heard they have hot girls in California, I tease them.

-Okey okey we'll visit you, Niall says.

And the day goes through just fine until I realise that I've to break up with Selena after school. Just one period left.I'm gonna meet her on the schoolyard after the school and then we're going for coffee at hers favorite café, Sturbucks of course. And last period is music. I just love the sound of it. What we are goona do today is be in groups and try our best to do a song. I'm with Niall, Zayn, Zayn's girlfriend Perrie and Harry. Perrie sings and she absolutly great at it. Niall plays the gituarr, Zayn too,  I'm on the piano and Harry on drums. We all plays some chords and when we get into the mood in a melody Perrie start singing. (A/N:please listen to "Rock Me" by One Direction when you reads what Perrie sings)