Zip me up?: trittany

A/N- I got inspired for the zip me up theme from a chapter from one of my fav fanfics
----------------
To say Trevor was jealous was an understatement.

He was furious.

He tried his hardest to pay attention to the random quiz show playing on her television, but he couldn't.

Brittany had been asked out by one of the newest cast members and agreed, oblivious to the fact it was a date.

All he could hear was the soft, barley audible tune of Taylor Swifts's wildest dreams coming from her room.

He chuckled at her quirkiness as he could hear her singing along.
He loved that about her.
How she didn't care about other people's opinions and she was free to be herself.

He had agreed to come over and watch Brittany's cats; or "cat-sitting" as Brittany called it.

Another thing that Trevor loved about her. Her sense of humour and the fact that she manages to make everyone's mood happy.

She was perfect in his eyes.
So delicate, gorgeous and flawless.
No wonder why he was in love with her. But she didn't know that.

He tried his hardest to push away the feelings he felt for her.
But it was impossible.
She was everywhere.

Every little thing reminded him of her.
The multiple pictures on his bedroom wall.
The scent of her banana lipgloss.
Her Chanel perfume that seemed to follow her everywhere she went, and stained multiple jumpers of his which she had borrowed.

She says that she .. likes the way his jumpers hang off her body and reach her mid thighs like a dress"
No matter how hard he tries to say no, he always gets caught lost in her dark, alluring eyes.

So most of her wardrobe consisted of his jumpers; more of his clothes then he has in his own.

But they weren't dating.
Not even close to dating.

She had a strict no dating cast members rule and that tore his heart apart.
He tried to get the thought into his head.
But each time he reminded him self that she wouldn't date a cast member he just shook it off and sighed.

He constantly told himself that he had no chance at all, but he couldn't help it. It was like her name was permanently in-graved on his heart.

It was like each day he fell more and more in love with her, no matter how hard he tried.

"Trevor? Could you come up here please?" Brittany called down the stairs.
"Yeah Britt, just coming." He replied as he shot up and headed towards the stairs.
He reached the top of the stairs and pushed opened her bedroom door.
There she was standing in front of her full length mirror, her back facing him.

Trevor's eyes widen as he saw the beauty in front of him.
She was wearing a plain black lace, tight dress which stopped mid thigh.
It had lace down the arms and a little at the ends.
A/N: the dress below.