Only have eyes for you : jiley

Every stare he caught made his blood boil more and more each second.

Him and the rest of A troupe were down in some club in Miami, celebrating their win at Internationals.

He was currently sat a bar, a protective hand around his girlfriends petite waist. A vodka in one hand and his other rested on her hip.

She was wearing a plain, black tight dress which hugged her waist. The top had a slight bit of lace and so did the arms. It fell around her mid-thigh.

She looked indescribably hot, and he was sure the rest of the club thought that too

She was teasing him, and what seems to be mostly everyone.

Every where he looked he caught a few sneaky glances towards his girlfriend, with which he responded to with a glare.

Every look he saw he made sure that they would see his hand slide down until it reached her lower back, and let it rest there as he left a delicate kiss on her neck.

He wanted everyone to know she was his, and only his.

He knew anyone would take a chance of getting her in bed or just being with her. She was precious, too precious to let go off.

She was his Angel, no one else's.

He followed her everywhere, with a strong grip on her waist.

If she went to the bathroom he would wait outside. If she needed fresh air, he did too.

No way in hell would he let her leave his sight, especially tonight.

She had caught on to his protectiveness and honestly found it sweet.

She knew how much he loved her, and that made her love him even more.

He would always make sure he reminded her how much her loved her. Whether it was giving her gifts of physically showing it.

That was one of the things she adored about him, the fact he would always remind her.

*flashback*
"Riles baby?" James questioned as he opened her bedroom door. She was lying on her stomach, earphones in her ears and her head in a book.

"James, what are you doing here?" Riley asked she she took out her earphones and got up from her bed and walked over to him. She placed a small kiss on his lips and grabbed his hand and led him to her bed .

"I've got you a little something princess." James responded as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small velvet box.

"And don't worry, this isn't an engagement ring, it's a promise ring. Its to show you I promise to always love you and I hope to marry you one day." He added as he opened the gift and exposed a silver, tiara ring.

He had seen her looking at it one day when they went out, he had discreetly brought it whilst she was looking around

"Oh James babe, thank you so much, it's beautiful." Riley replied as he slipped it on to her ring finger on her right hand.

She leaned in and attached her lips to his, it was a short, sweet kiss, nothing to rough. It was just small but it meant a lot.

"I love you so much baby girl." James whispered as he pulled away.

"I love you more James."

*end of flashback*

She sighed as she felt his lips on her shoulder and her waist get pulled in tightly once again.

"James babe, even thought I love all this attention, why do you keep being so protective." She asked finally as she turned around slightly, placing her hand on his chest.

He sighed and shook his head.

"Because they're staring at you." James responded as he looked to the floor embarrassed. He knew he was being overly obsessive, but he couldn't help it.

"Who is staring at me?" Riley replied as she furrowed her brow.

"Fucking hell Riley, everyone is staring at you, you look so god damn gorgeous, no one can keep their eyes off you." James finally admitted as he bit his lip and avoided eye contact.

She looked around until she noticed all the people looking at her. She made eye contact with a blonde hair male and he winked at her. She rolled her eyes and
looked away.

Riley shook her head slightly and placed her finger on his chin. She slowly lifted his chin up until he was staring at her.

"James baby, don't worry, I only have eyes for you." She replied before capturing his lips into a passionate, lust filled kiss.

They could both feel all their emotions melt into the kiss.

His anger and jealousy slowly slid away and his hands reached for her waist.

She pulled away and rested her forehead against his.

"I love you."

A/N: I wanted to develop on this but i honestly don't have the time to always update, I break up from school Thursday so expect a lot of updates the next 2 weeks!! Xoxo izzy