Beach lovin: trittany

A/N: hey loves!! A cute little fluffy trittany oneshot for you xx inspired by izzy JustThatFangirl_ 😏 also thanks for the help boo aka manya (I got inspired for the gig by you g) xoxo izzy

Trevor's point of view

"And... CUT." Frank shouts as we stand in our end position and pose at the camera. Everyone starts cheering and I shuffle out of my pose.

We had just finished filming our 100th episode and I can't be more proud of the cast and crew. I've managed to be part of 3 and a bit seasons so far and have been a part of every single episode so far. When I first started shooting the pilot episode of the show, I never imagined I would get this far.

I go and congratulate the filming crew first and then move into Frank.

"Hey Frank.. Thanks man, it's been honestly amazing so far and I can't wait for the rest of it." I thank him as I shake his hand in a friendly manner.

"No worries Trevor... You've done fantastic." He replies as he pats my back and puts his attention back into the crew. I quickly smile at him and walk over to the cast.

I glance my eyes around them all. I've been with a lot of these people for over 4 years now and I can't be more grateful for what I've achieved. And even after all these years it still feels surreal to me.

I wonder my eyes across the crowd, searching for a certain blonde haired female but I'm unable to find her over the mass of people all cheering, and congratulating each other. I shrug and stroll over to the nearest person I see; Lamar.

------------------

I nod my head at the last few people still in the room and grab my bag and leave studio A. I need to find Brittany before it gets to late. I shake a few hands and smile at a couple people before entering craft and seeing the girl I was looking for. She stumbles at my presence but quickly pulls me in for a hug.

"Congratulations... James." She smirks at me as we pull away. I furrow my brow and reply. We have this joke where we constantly call each other by cast names, to annoy the other.

"You too.... Riley." I smirk back making her role her eyes. She shoves me playfully before looking me in the eye. I stand there staring at her for what feel like eternity before she speaks.

"Don't you think it's incredible?" She asks me, looking around the room.

"Hmm.. What?" I reply , oblivious to her question. She giggles and roles her eyes.

"This silly. The fact that these past 4 years have been absolutely amazing and that we had the chance to do this. Everyday I wake up smiling, because I know what a wonderful thing I'm a part of... And me and you. We've played the roles of Riley and James forever know and honestly I wouldn't do it with anyone else but you." She answers, smiling widely at me. I nod and stare at her in awe.