Chapter 13

ZARA'S POV

"IM READY!" Tina said full of excitement. I laughed at how eager she is. When I told her she's going with me to Milan, she's jumping and even hug me and at the time, we were at the mall, shopping. Every eyes were on us and I might add I'm embarrassed. But for her, I'll do anything. She said its her first time been on a plane. But I didn't tell her we're not using the normal commercial flight. We're using Hope's family jet. That part will be a surprise for our ladies.

"I can't believe my first plane ride and it's going oversea. I love you so much baby." She said and kissed me passionately. "Babe. We need to go." I said as I pulled away from her embrace. She chuckled and let me go. I pick up our bags and walked to the car. "HAVE FUN YOU TWO!!" My Mom shouted. "WE WILL!!" I shouted back and waved. The car ride was filled with happiness. By that I mean how excited Tina is. I laughed at her excitement. "Babe relax. It's just Milan." She gasped.

"It's the city of fashion!!" I again laughed at her. "By the way baby, where will all of us stay?" "Aunt Camellia's. Hope's aunt." Tina look confused. "It's Aunt Carmen's adopted Sister. She didn't change her last name because at the time she's already 18. Aunt Carmen's parents adopt her anyways. She's from the Bello family." I finished. Tina suddenly gasped again. "CAMELLIA BELLO?! THE MODEL!? SHE'S HOPE'S AUNT?!" I slowly nodded.

"The Bello and Larove family had been friends since forever. So after the tragic accident that ended Aunt Camellia's parents life, the Larove's took her in for all time sake. After she's graduated, she a model, successful entrepreneur and also a double major in fashion and business." Aunt Camellia truly a successful woman. We arrived at the airport and Tina again looking confused when I parked my car. "Wait, you will park your car here?" I nodded. "Look, that's Hope's car. We always park here. Safe." Tina look at the direction I pointed.

A guy walked to us with a trolley. "Hello Miss Williams." I smiled. "Hello. Please take this bags." He nodded and pick the bags. "I expect them to be in the cargo yes?" Again he nodded. "Have a nice trip Miss." I nodded and walked towards the airport door. "Hope said she's at Starbucks wait for us. Come." I grabbed her hand and we walked inside the massive airport. People all around us were watching like we're the weirdest couple in here.

I thought they all have passed this state of mind. I sighed and walked with proudly. Proud because I get to be with the most beautiful lady in here. Eat that suckers! I noticed Hope's is drinking while Bella next to her, reading something. "Yo." I said to them. "Finally you guys." I smiled sheepishly at them. Tina leave my side and went to Bella. I took a seat next to Hope. "Did you bring all the paperwork?" Hope nodded. "Why are we the ones who's going to the meeting again?" "Because we had that party and this is our punishment." I nodded. The best party I might add.

Hope leaned in. "Did you tell her about the thing?" I shake my head no. Hope smiled. "Is it ready?" "Another 20 minutes. I ask them to make it extra homey for my dear Bella." I chuckled. "Your dear Bella. I can't believe you can tamed the beast." "Me too Zara. Me too." I laughed. "Chill. She got you wrapped up on her finger." "I can say the same thing to you my dear Friend." I laughed again. "Indeed. We're both whipped." We both laughed.

"What's so funny?" We both looked at Bella. "Nothing. We just talking about work stuff." Hope smoothly said. I smirked. Tina noticed it and shake her head. "Hello Hope." We all turned to meet Natasha Christ. The owner and CEO of Christ Airlines. Also Hope's aunt. "Hi! So nice to see you again." Hope beamed and hug the older woman. Bella and Tina look at her with awe. Well, who doesn't when a very intimidating looking older woman who like they could rule the world with just one look.

"Hello." Natasha flashed her famous smiled. Bella and Tina waved at her. "Is it ready?" Hope asked her Aunt. "Yes. All the bags are in. That's why I'm here. I'm going to escort you all." "Escort?" Bella asked. Natasha chuckled and led the way. Hope walked to Bella's side and held her waist. I smiled at Tina and put my arm on her shoulder and walk together. She smiled as she sniffed my scent. She noticed we're not heading to where the other passenger have to go through.