Chapter 14

BELLA'S POV

Tina and I walked with Camellia through the the Chanel Store. She has been a very good helper and fashion advisor for us. She said even though your pregnant it doesn't mean you can't wear something designer. Her words 'With the amount of money Hope gave, you will have enough to own everything in this store'. After we had this shopping spree marathon, I asked if we can take a break and maybe some food.

Camellia brought us to a restaurant where they serve snails. At first I want to vomit on the sight, but I have to admit, it's quite tasty. I was enjoying my food when Camellia suddenly asked something that nearly made me choked my food. "When is the wedding?" Tina rubbed my back. I took a sip of my water and look at her. "Wedding?" Camellia smiled. "Yea. You two obviously in love. When is the wedding?" I looked at Tina and she do the same thing like I did.

"We haven't talk about it yet." Camellia nodded and apologise. "No need for apology." I said politely and smiled. I noticed she look at me up and down. Is there something wrong with me? I looked at my appearances and looked at her confused. "You just inspired me to create a line for pregnant woman." She blurted out. Huh? Line? Clothing line? "Will you be the honours  to be the face of my future line. You and Hope. It will be perfect!" I was about to say something but she cut me off.

"Hope will be with you. I need you when you're belly started to show. Hope behind you, hold you, putting her hands on our belly and you rest your head on her chest. That will be perfect!" Tina started to laughed. "I'm serious. " Tina coughed and regained to her normal self. "Wait? You're serious?!" She nodded. "I'll make it happen! My team of designer will make it happen!" She exclaimed. "Well. You need to ask Hope first." I said. Suddenly I thought of a thing that have been bugging me.

"Umm. Camellia. Can you tell me about Hope. I mean when she's a little girl. I heard she didn't stayed with Larissa at first. But I never asked about it." Camellia finished her lunch and rested her Chin on her hands. "Well..... Larissa was 14 years old when she gave birth to Hope. She met Carmen when she's 16 years old. Carmen do anything for Larissa. So she asked our Cousin, Natasha to searched for Hope." She started. I was intrigued to know more.

"Catherine was there when they met the family who suppose to care for Hope until Larissa is 18 years old. The couple were drug addicts and alcoholic. They didn't even feed little Hope. Carmen saw it all and had enough. She just pick Hope up and bring her to our mansion where our parents took care of everything." She finished. I never thought Hope's childhood was that deep. She always smiled. Happy even. I feel guilty for judging her before. "Why do you asked? Curiosity?" I nodded.

"Carmen love Hope and Alle so much. We never thought Carmen will found Love. She was so dead after her older Sister died." Well at least she have a very loving parents. I smiled at Camellia. "What is taking them so Long." Tina suddenly says. "Well it is a business meeting." Camellia smiled. "What business do your family do?" I asked her. Again she look like she's thinking about something. "Well a lot. Those three sisters do everything. Automobile, construction, modelling, hotelier, even fashion." I never thought its that much.

"So they filthy rich?" Tina asked the obvious question. "The Larove's is on Top 3 the worlds most richest family. So yes. Filthy rich. They all billionaires and heiress." "So who's number 1 and 2?""The Christ family is number 2. The first, I have no idea. The president maybe." I chuckled. "How about you?" I kick Tina's leg. Camellia laughed. "Well I'm on the bottom. I don't think I'm in any list." She's so modest! I felt my phone vibrated. It's from Hope.

"Hope asked us to wait for her and Zara." I told the two of them. "We need another coffee." Camellia said and stood up. Tina leaned in. "She awfully nice." I chuckled. "Agreed." We continued to talked about stuff we don't even know exist and waited for Hope and Zara.....