1. 2002

Adam's POV
I was 10 and I was an introvert. Staying inside all day and not going to play with friends. I just wanted play Runescape all day, but for the first time in forever I looked outside from my window. The house next door was finally being moved into. Wait, there was a girl jumping out of the back of their car. She looked around my age. I'm going to go and say hi. But I'll do it without looking weird. "Hey mom, I'm going outside." I yelled, rushing to get my shoes on. "Okay, sweetie." She yelled back. I went out and saw the girl with a dog. The dog saw me and ran towards. "Well, hi there." I said and the girl walked towards me. "You must have bacon on you or something because she never does that." She said, kneeling down next to me. "I wish I had bacon." (Therefore bacon man was made. Jk) I answered. I mentally face palmed. I'm so stupid. "What's your name?" I asked, looking up at her. "(Y/n) and this is Macy." She answered. "Adam." I stuck out my hand for her to shake. She took my hand firmly. "So how old are you?" I ask. "9." She answers. "What about you?" She asked. "10." After I said that, her mom called out to her. "I'll see you around." She stood up and grabbed her puppy. "Bye." I called out to her. Wow, she is awesome.