2. 2003

Adam's POV
     (Y/n) and I have been best friends since the day we met. We've been sitting together at lunch, alone, and we've been playing video games after school. I taught her how to play Runescape and she loves it.
     While we were walking from science together some kids walked up to us. "Hey, pipsqueak, you got money." The main kid said. I didn't know who they were because (y/n) was the only person I knew here. "No." I answered. He snapped his fingers towards me and the other guys grabbed my arms. "Oh really? Let's check." The guy said and reached his hand into my left pocket. "(Y/n)?" I looked over to her and she just stood there. "What's your girlfriend gonna do about it?" The guy said. After he said that, she ran off. I can't believe she left me here. Someone grabbed arm and started pulling away. It was some guy with red hair. I helped him by struggling to get away. "Stop moving." The red haired boy and I stopped because we knew what was going to happen next. The principle came around the corner with (y/n). I was feeling relief. "What?" The guy asked. The principle put his hand on his shoulder. The guy tilted his head downward and muttered, "crap." "You three, come with me." The principle said and lead the guys away from the three of us. "Hah, he rhymed." I said, but no one heard. "Thanks man, what's your name?" I asked the red haired man. (Y/n) moved to my side. "You can call me red." He answered. Since that day we have all been friends.