15. 2015 pt. 5

Your POV
When I got home I went straight to my desk and started my voiceover for the draw my life. I had it all scripted. Later I was going to take a video of me drawing.

"Hello guys and welcome back to another vlog. Yesterday we hit 12,000,000 subs and I can't tell you how grateful I am. For 12,000,000 subs, as you can see, I will be doing a draw my life. Sorry it took me so long to do this but I'm here now. Anyways onto the video. I grew up in California and I loved it there. We had a beautiful house, I had many friends, and a great family. When I was 9 I found out that I was getting a corgi. We named her Macy. About a month later we had to move. I had to say goodbye to all my friends and move to Seattle, Washington. I was terrified since I had never moved before but in the end it was great because I made a couple of friends. I moved next door to another kid and his name was Adam. He became my best friend. We did everything together; ate lunch, played video games. Actually he was the one who sparked my love for video games. We would hang out everyday until I turned 16. At the end of my sophomore year, I moved away again. So I sadly moved back to (place you chose a while ago.) There were these people on the Internet, on YouTube, that I started watching and I was like hey, maybe I should try and make-"

I was cut off by my doorbell ringing. I wasn't expecting anyone today. I turned off my microphone and headed towards the door. I could see black curly hair from the small window pane on my door. When I opened the door there was Adam standing there with a bright red rose. "Hey, Adam, what-" before I could finish my sentence he smashed his lips into mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. This was even better than the first. All I ever wanted was standing right in front of me. He slowly pulled away and got down on one knee and started to speak, "would you make me the happiest guy in the world and let me take you out on a date." I was in shock. My hands were covering my mouth and small tears rolled down my face. I know he wasn't proposing but it was a good gesture of asking someone out. I shook my head rapidly. He stood up once again, gave me the Rose and hugged me. For the rest of the night we cuddled and watched some movies. This was truly the best day of my life.

Sorry if this was all over the place. We're going to move in a couple of months so we have to sell some stuff also in still sick, even worse today but I hope you like the story so far. On to the next chapter.