13. 2015 Pt. 3

Your POV
I followed Adam to the offices. I was still baffled to see Adam and Red again, it has been so long. It wasn't a long drive there. I forgot how pretty Washington was. I'm so glad that I'm back and with people I can be friends with because so far I haven't made any. I stopped recording with markiplier for recording reasons. Rose and I are no longer speaking to each other because I moved. I'm not able to talk to my parents because they stayed in (place that you chose to move to.) I haven't had that many human interactions unless it was fans I met off the streets. I just sit inside all day either playing video games, recording, editing, or playing with Macy. We made it to the offices safely and met up in the parking lot. We went inside and I got to see a bunch of other people like Tim, Jordan, Tristan, Emily, etc. which was pretty cool. "We have to show you our recording rooms." Ross yelled and grabbed my arm, dragging me away with John, Adam, and Max right behind us. Red went to go talk to Tim so he didn't come along. I saw Ross's room, then Barney's, Max's, and lastly, Adam's office. "Well this is my recording room." Adam said, pointing out his desk. "There is birthday stuff in here, isn't your birthday in January?" I say while walking over to the balloons. "January 17, and yes but I'm lazy." I laughed slightly at him. "Oh, you should join me for a happy wheels recording tomorrow." Adam loudly suggested. "I'd love to, I'll be here around noon." I say. With that, his eyes brighten up with joy.

Adam's POV
"I'd love to, I'll be here around noon." She answered. I could feel my eyes widen. I had the perfect theme for her to play. This was going to be fun.