|25|

My World, My Clyde

August 31, 2010

1:22 p.m.

Mel (POV)

"Chaaaaa juss' give meh' some pusssy!" I whined obnoxiously.

"No boy! Ya' not finna plant anotha' kaykay in me." She responded as she continued to do her make up.

Just as she said her name we heard Kayden's loud squeals all throughout the house followed by her undeniably cute laugh.

"See, look at ha' hollerin'' juss' cause she can."

"Shut up, my baybeh sangin'."

"If ya' say so."

"Sang daddy baybeh! Sang!" I yelled causing Kayden to scream right along with me.

Chandra turned towards me and threw here eyeliner in my direction. I laughed ducking away from it and returning my gaze to her.

"Aight all jokes aside, baybeh gimme some pussy."

"C'mon." I closed my eyes, then reopened them, sending her a knowing look.

I been at this since seven o'clock this morning man. Chandra been holding out on me since yesterday.

How can you not give me pussy for a whole ten hours, fourteen minutes, and twenty-nine seconds.

"We juss' had sex yesta'day baby." She turned around from the mirror stale facing me.

"Correction baybeh, we made love yesta'day, since dat's da' only thang I can find myself doin ta' yo' beautiful ass."

I could never 'fuck' or 'have sex' with Chandra. It always becomes something deeper, more intimate than that. When I get inside her and actually feel her around me. When I feel her digging her nails into me, moaning out my name, telling me how much she loves me. There's no better feeling than pleasing your soul mate and making love to the person that was made especially for you.

So as far as the bedroom situation goes, I make love to my woman every time.

"Well if ya' get home on time ya' could make love ta' me all night." She smirked walking over to me.

She ran her fingers up and down my chest, only making me want her more.

"I can't wait ta' fuck yo' shit up baybeh."

"I'll be waiting right hea' fa' ya'."

"I know ya' will, nah' show ya' man some luh'."

She smiled and stood on her tip toes wrapping her arms around my neck as she kissed the soul right out of my body. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours, but hell I'm spending the rest of my life with this woman, so who really keeps track of the time.

I pulled away and smiled at my beautiful fiancé, just admiring all her gorgeousness that I had the pleasure of calling mine. She was all I could ever ask for in a woman. She stuck by my side at my worst— when I didn't have a pot to piss in or a widow go throw it out of.

God I love her.

"I'm finna head out baybeh."

"I luh' ya' Melly B." She smiled pecking my lips again.

"I luh' ya' too ChaCha." I said repeating her gestures.

We walked out the bedroom and seen the girls all in the living room piled up on the couch watching Lelo and Stitch.