|34|

Forgotten Memories

Forgotten Memories

5 years later
January 15, 2016

Armani (POV)

"Okay Vanity Fair, I see you with the love." I smiled at my picture plastered on the cover of the magazine that I'd just received a copy of. I examined the cover a while longer before I set it down and focused back on the task at hand. The task I didn't want to deal with, but knew I had to.

"Jazmine get your ugly ass down here!" I yelled

"Bitch I'm about to get in formation aaaye!" She yelled back, coming down the stairs Milly rocking.

She soon came into view and started smacking my ass with both hands, yelling for someone to call 911 because ,apparently, my ass was too big.

"Stop asswipe!" I hissed, shooing her hand away.

"But bestie I'm trying to love on you."

"Whatever the hell that is."

"Damn, doing me bad, yeah?" She questioned going over to the refrigerator and looking through it until she found what she was looking for, which were my strawberries.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me Kali got suspended for three days?"

"Huh? She did?"

"Don't play with me Jazmine."

Letting out a deep sigh she looked at me, no longer holding her amused playful demeanor, but instead a more sympathetic gaze.

"MoMo I really think you're too hard on her, I mean she's trying so hard to make you proud and sh-,"

"Fighting at school every other week is not making me proud, being disrespectful to her teachers is not making me proud, it's pissing me the fuck off. When she walks out this house she is suppose to be displaying what she's been taught, what I have been teaching her. Hell, but the way she acts you'll think I've been raising her in a pig stock!"

"Armani-,"

"Don't Armani me, this shit is getting out of hand!"

"At least try to see where she's coming from."

I let out a loud sigh to let her know I was over this conversation,"I know why she acts this way, but there's nothing I can do Jaz, I-I can't do anything to fix what he broke."

Jazmine being my bestfriend I guess she knew that my tears were about to show themselves. She walked us into the living room and sat down on the couch and allowed me to cry into her chest. I hated to cry, but this was becoming so frustrating with my Kali and I just wanted to get her back to who she once was.