On The Run

HEYY Mi Baddies!! I wasnt really goin do this because I have to many stories tht I need to update but I heard Jay-z and Beyonce song 'on the run' slapped i'm going to try my best to base this story off of tht song!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

Who wants that perfect love story any way, anyway

Cliché, Cliché

Cliché, Cliché

Who wants that hero love that saves the day, anyway

Cliché, Cliché

Cliché, Cliché

What about the bad guy goes good, yeah

And the missing missing love that's misunderstood, yeah

Black hour glass, our glass

Toast to clichés in a dark past

Yn's P.O.V

My life was perfect I had everything your average teen always wanted money,real friends,fake ones,the car the clothes EVERYTHING!.But that life was boring that's why I moved out when I was 16 and moved to Compton and that's where I met my boyfriend Chresanto. I'm in the drug dealing business but sometimes we rob banks together but we messed up on our last heist.Chres is was suppose to keep out of sight because he's Comptons most wanted I love him and he loves me.

(3:15 a.m)

"Chres.. Babe wake up." I say trying to shake him as hard as I could there here and we gotta go now!!.

"Open up!!."...Boom! Boom! Boom!!

"What the fuck!." he says finally waking up.

"Get ya ass up they found us." I say running around the small apartment trying to find clothes and grabbing our suitcases.

"Oh shit! Hurry up we going out the fire escape huh take the keys."He said throwing me the keys and grabbing his gun out the dresser.

"Ok meet you in the car."

I hurried and ran down the fire escape with our bags to the back alley where the car was put the bags in the trunk and got in the seat. A few minutes later I heard gun shots my heart was racing so hard I felt a tear streak down my face I quickly wiped.

"You ready." Chres said getting in scaring the shit out of me.

"I thought they got you."

"Never that I'll always be with you." he said kissing me passionately and pulled off into the night.

(6:02 a.m)

"So where we gonna go now we can't live with my parents because they would just rat us out."

"I don't know...we might have to just get a job and start our lives over..for now."

"Ok.."

"We been driving for hours and were running out of gas I'ma go into this gas station anything goes wrong the guns in the back."

I nod. And he leaves a few minutes later two county police pull up to the car I wrap a scarf around my head and slump down in the seat. They looked my way but kept walking their headed towards the mini mart Chres just went in...Ah shitt!!!.Chres come on!!.

I sat in the seat praying I might be a criminal but I wasn't always a criminal I had a nice family I was raised right, it just got to be to much because they wanted me to have the perfect family, with a wealthy husband, with a master'degree it was just to much from me it was to much pressure I wanted to be on my own and make my own decisions. And here I am...in a get away car with my Compt most wanted criminal as my boyfriend not the life I thought myself having as a little girl but fuck it!.

Tap tap!.

I looked the rear view window to see Chres hunched over with a black hood over his head and two black bags. I opened the door and he slid in my seat guess I'm driving then.

"What took you do long?."

"I had to get some things just drive!."

"Don't rush me!." I say pulling off and driving to who knows where.

(8:00 p.m)

I was driving until I saw a old rusty motel..oh well I'm fucking tired. I pulled in and got out Chres was knocked out. I put my shade on and a old blonde wig.

"Um excuse me sir..excuse me."

"WHAT!!."

"Excuse you nigha don't fuckin yell at me I just need a room key I'll be staying here a week or so damn."

"Yeah what ever breakfast is at 8." he said handing me the keys I snatched them and walked back to car.

I'll shoot his dumb ass.

I woke Chres up and we walked to our room closed the door I sat on the bed while he locked the door closed the blinds and took one of the black bags to the bathroom.tf ?. I looked in the other bag to see hair dye, scissors, scarfs, sunglasses, and food. I hope this nigha don't think I'm cutting my hair dying it is bad enough.

A hour later he came out looking a new person..he was hotter I was shocked.

"Woah there nephew!..what happen to your ponytail.?"

"I had to cut it and now it's your turn come on."

"Hell no you not cutting my hair noo!."

"Haha girl get ya asš in that bathroom."he said laughing and plopping down on the squeaky bed. I huffed and got up grabbing what I needed I might as well take a shower too.

After my shower I stared in the mirror and started to cut my hair, but it was already long but do he know how long it takes a black girl to grow hair -__-.

After I was done cutting, curling and dying my hair, it looked just like Ciara's hair medium-long curly and blonde dye.I had to admit I looked sexy.

"Damn girl you did a damn good job." he said as he took a puff of his weed he offered me some but I declined.I tried it before and ended up in the hospital hell noo.

"You boring!."

"YOU BORING NIGHA!."

" Haha Bae I was just playing damn calm down."

"Mhmm whatever...but in real seriousness did you come up with a plan yet."

"I came up with half the rest will probably just fall into place." he said laying back puffing away like shit didn't just get real a day ago.

"Umm Chres we can't afford that you have to have at least more than one plans just in case shit get real like come on think!."

"What the fuck you think I'm doing Yn!! Fuckk!! Just shut tf up damn..at least I'm trying."

"So what you tryin to say that I'm not trying...you know what fuck you Chresanto!! Fuck you, you s punk ass nigha!." I say going to the bathroom slamming the door.

I can't take this I'm 18 I have a..or had a whole life a head of me but yet I chose this 18 and on the run with my 19 year old boyfriend criminal robbing banks and shooting people. My life didn't start off like this, don't get me wrong in completely in love with Chres it's our attitude it just doesn't get along we are both fire crackers but we can be the sweetest things but do us wrong and see hell!.

Knock! Knock! Knock!✊✊

"What do you want Chres?!."

"Just open the door....p-please."

I opened the do to see him shirtless with his grey baggy sweats he looked like pure sex but I'm mad at him!.

"What?..."

"I just wanted to say sorry..because I realized you are right we do need more than one plan and I need to get up off my ass and make shit happen."

"Mmm...ok..I love you tho!!."

"Hahaha love you too but I'm sleepy af..goodnight!."

Damn no make up sex. -__-

____________________________________________________

Ok I did a WHOLE edit thing but here it is Enjoy Chapter 2 next Buh bye bitches!!!!!✌