C H A P T E R F I V E

Chresanto

After a while of driving down the long dirt road we finally passed the Vegas casinos and into the county line, drove for a hour or so until I saw a mansion surrounded by a forest of trees clean cut grass. To other people it would seem to be deserted until you see movement or the lights turn on.

If your wondering who lives here, it's my big brother Dominic he's the one that taught me everything I know today, he was basically the father figure in my life. Since my real father had gotten locked up with domestic violence charges and attempted murder. He used to beat my mom so bad and treat her like shit and he almost killed her once. One time she had two black eyes, a fractured rib.

Even after all that she stuck by his pathetic ass until he tried to put his hands on me when I was twelve, because I couldn't take seeing my mom being abused countless times by him anymore. So I thought I could play super man and stepped up to him; we started arguing until he had me in a choke hold and I couldn't breathe, my mom tried to pull him off of me but he shoved her into the glass pantry. And the glass shattered.

'Stop Chris please he can't breathe your gonna kill him!.' My mom screamed as he squeezed tighter.

'Nah yo! he wanna step up to me like a man, I'ma fight him like one!.'

'Chris please he's only twelve!, he's losing consciousness please he's your son!.' My mom pleaded. He let go of me and walked over to where my mom was laying and slapped her across her face.

I felt hot tears streaming down my face as I tried to catch my breath.

I struggled to find words but my mind was blank and my vision was blurry.

I managed to crawl slowly over to the phone and dialed 911 and blacked out I just remember waking up in the hospital. My father trial was hected he almost got away a free man but that's another story for another day.

"Chres!? Hello!.." Yn said waving her hand in my face.

"Huh?."

"I was asking who lives here."

"Oh..this is my brothers house. I haven't seen him since our mom died. I said staring blankly at the house.

"Are you ok?."

"Yeah I'm aight." I said driving the car up to the gate and clicked the red button.

"Hello?." A feminine voice said.

"Is this Dominic August's residence."

"Yeahh... who is this?."

"His brother."

_________________________________________________________________________________

The line went blank and minutes later the gates opened up. I drove the car up to the driveway and parked and got out, Yn follow closely behind.

YN

As I trailed Chres I wonder if our life would ever be this nice. We made our way to the door and a light-skinned girl, looked to be my age or younger answered the door.

"Hi you must be Chresanto, I'm your brothers wife Cameren." She said shaking our hands.

"Umm, Chresanto your brother is waiting for you in the den...it's straight down the hall on your left."

Chres nodded and swiftly walked away.

"You can come sit if you want." She said motioning over to the gold and white leather couch.

I nodded and sat, we both sat quietly until I broke the silence.

"This is a um nice place, did you decorate yourself?."

She half smiled "Yeah you could say that."

Anddd back to silence.

"I can show you to your room."

I followed her upstairs where there looked to be a dozen white doors and art on the wall.

"Here this is your and Chresanto's room....well I'm gonna go and prepare."

"I could help if you want?."

"Your a guest Yn just chill here, I'll send Marie to come get you when I'm done". She said nicely and left.

"Ok I guess." I said to myself as a fell back on the king size bed and closed my eyes.

Chres

"Yo I just don't know what to do bro." I said putting my head in my hands in frustration.

"I'll tell you this...I have a house out in Cuba but I'll have to see what I can do, because you know you need the governments permission to go out there."

" Right soo.. what are you going to do."

He sighed and rubbed his face.

"Whatever I have to do, Now tell me what's been going on with you."

I took a deep breathe and told him everything from the time he left when we were younger to the trouble I got myself into now.

"I told you, don't be like me, member' dat'."

" Dom but-"

A soft knock stops me and to be honest I'm glad I didn't feel like arguing with him right now, I have to much going on and us yellin' at each other ain't finna fix this shit.

"Come In."

"Just wanted to say dinner was ready." His wife says sweetly.

Dominic just gives her a simple nod and she walks away.

Hey you guys Destiny here question do you guys still read this story because if so since I graduated i have a little more time on my hands. message me or comment, like you know the regular jizz!